• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shemale black cock slut pics

• Thread starterSnowwhite2007
  • Start date

Snowwhite2007

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2007
Well that was easy enough,uploading the pics.Anyway,heres some more.

Attachments

• Dee 3.jpg
    Dee 3.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 809
  • Dee Nude 4.JPEG
    Dee Nude 4.JPEG
    9.1 KB · Views: 621
  • Dee 2.jpg
    Dee 2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 272
  • Dee 2.0.jpg
    Dee 2.0.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 612
  • 07_24_8.jpg
    07_24_8.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 628
Last edited by a moderator:
Thats right baby.Check out noir_tongue on yahoo messenger.He's from New York.He's hot,muscular,intelligent,and i assume big(because they all are)and he'll treat you like a princess.Talk all your girlfriends into going black too.They'll never be sorry,i promise you.Orgasms every single time..God!

Hot Wife, To Pose with Hot Black Guys

Hello from NJ...
Looking for some nice black guys, to pose with my wife, in all types of dress, and undress. I will be there always, but hot action photo's are what we're trying to get. She'll be dressed in anything from business suits, with concealed stockings and garters under it, to very sexy evening gowns, also with very sexy lingerie under it. She says when she dresses sexy, she feels sexy. You need to be above all....patient with her, it takes her alittle time to warm up, but when she does...she's on fire. Also D/D free...420 is fine. Guys, Please be... 6'-6'10"...weight and height porportioned. The blacker the skin, the better contrast there will be in the photo's...and of course...your " props " should be atleast 8 inches...Thanks, and looking forward to setting up the tripod.... Please ask me for her photo if you'd like. I am trying to find a way to reduce the size of them, to put them on this site...I'll keep trying...

Snowwhite I will caution you on your threads and post you use on this site as I know who you are and it will not fly here so as long as you go by the rules fine but don't break them.

Snowwhite back again?

At least its in the extreme section

Users who are viewing this thread