She's a remarkably accomplished and now-famous woman... but, who is her cuckold?

• Thread starterCuster Laststand
  • Start date

Custer Laststand

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2007
As everyone now knows, CIA Director and retired four star General David Petraeus — appointed Director of the CIA 14 months ago by President Obama — announced his resignation 9 Nov. 2012 after having been discovered by the FBI, almost inadvertently it seemed, to be having an affair. (Petraeus is a 37-year married man.)

Subsequently, the New York Times published a story identifying Petraeus' lover as Ms. Paula Broadwell, author of a recently-published biography of him. Writing Petraeus' biography required them, of course, to spend considerable time together as Ms. Paula interviewed him at length.

The Times article describes Ms. Paula as a remarkably athletic and intellectually-accomplished woman, and a mother of two.

Her facial expression in the accompanying photo, in which she holds a copy of her recently-published biography of Petraeus, suggests she is... well... slightly stressed.

But, who is Ms. Paula's cuckold...? The answer, it turns out, is Scott Broadwell (a radiologist). See:

Who is Paula Broadwell's Husband? Photo, Bio of Scott Broadwell | NowPublic News Coverage

which includes a photo of the two of them.

Look at that pic, he seems beyond soft and a total cuckold. That letter in the Ethicist is also written pretty damn pathetic- he has an over-the-top respect for the man drilling his wife, pretty much reveres him and acknowledges him as top dog.
A Message From Beyond - NYTimes.com

bitchboy1984 said:
Look at that pic, he seems beyond soft and a total cuckold. That letter in the Ethicist is also written pretty damn pathetic- he has an over-the-top respect for the man drilling his wife, pretty much reveres him and acknowledges him as top dog.

But, the "picture" in the letter you furnished a link to shows only a blacked-out profile and the letter doesn't include any names. It seems safe to say Patraeus isn't the only high-level government official having an affair in the Washington D.C. area, and neither he, Ms. Paula nor her cuckold Scott Broadwell are named in the letter — so it may not pertain to them.

The 'alpha-male' has ascended in this
case to a position biologically pre-determined
i.e. fucking the poor cuck's wife's brains out ...
he's a weak sister and hardly army material ...
she was easily seduced by the general's masculine
persona & air

Custer I'm referring to the pic in the first link that you posted. People are pretty sure that Broadwell's hubby is the letter writer in the second link, just too many similarities.
Duke I agree that poor sop is hardly army material, he looks like a weak-willed wimp and easily supplanted by a top dog like Petraeus

bitchboy1984 said:
Custer I'm referring to the pic in the first link that you posted. People are pretty sure that Broadwell's hubby is the letter writer in the second link, just too many similarities.
Duke I agree that poor sop is hardly army material, he looks like a weak-willed wimp and easily supplanted by a top dog like Petraeus

========

I guess me and you bitchboy can readily identify :D

No doubt her fame will live on forever...

bitchboy1984 said:
Custer, I'm referring to the pic in the first link that you posted.

Oh. I looked at that photo again, and it seems to me Ms. Paula's cuckold is reasonably attractive; more so than the average medical doctor and certainly more so than the average man on the street. I mean, Ms. Paula chose him to be her husband, didn't she...?

Re. him not being "army material," the main reply that comes to mind is: so what? The vast majority of army dudes are not what can be called "medical doctor material," either.

In any case, no one will ever accuse Patraeus of not having good taste in women — or Ms. Paula of not having good taste in men. Her fame will probably live on forever among cuckoldress married women — and indeed, among women of all kinds everywhere — as The Woman Who Fucked Patraeus.

The whole story sure gives new meaning to her book, All In.

Cabron said:

What a great comment. You're the first one, to my knowledge, to make this penetrating point (so to speak) that's seemingly obvious yet seems to be escaping everyone.

Custer Laststand said:
What a great comment. You're the first one, to my knowledge, to make this penetrating point (so to speak) that's seemingly obvious yet seems to be escaping everyone.

;) I've looked at this story on a number of forums and am amazed that no one has made a similar comment....at least none that I've seen anywhere....so it's honestly an original.

It's the first thing that popped into my twisted mind.:D

Cabron said:

did you see that a TV station was spoofed into running a photoshpped version of the book cover when covering the story?

the photoshopped title said

ALL up IN
My Snatch