• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's cleaning for him

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
My freind came to ours for some drinks over the weekend. My girlfriend flirted with him. Her fantasy is to be dominated and used by him, she gets really into it, wanting to be as dirty as possible. Wanting to be a total slut for him.

His girlfriend is away for 2 weeks. My girlfriend offered to go and clean the house for him before she gets back, as a favour. The idea of this has turned me on a lot. She will be at his house, alone, just the two of them. And there is something erotic about the idea of her cleaning for him. I think it will play into her master sub fantasy she has of him.

Nice.. doesn't look dirty, though.. Mac.. just a lot of stuff in a room.. All organized, though.

She wont be doing much cleaning.You know he will be using her in another way.He will be fucking her senseless.Infact the only cleaning that will be done is when you lick his cum out of her well used pussy.

It is a delicious fantasy...I like the idea of her 'dressing for the occasion'. Think of what she might wear to turn him on; maybe a loose top that will provide plenty of tit shots, tight shorts that show her best 'assets', and she will be bending over plenty for him to get his eyes full. Or maybe just bra and panties? Or...nothing at all.

I suspect if she has "volunteered" to clean his house, she's ready to submit to him. And this provides a great scenario for that to take place. And when it does, the thoughts of what she will be doing will be overwhelming to the point you'll have to jack off. Often!

the-shining.jpg lol :D

inf_shop said:
haha lovely pic :p what is it, Postal 3?

=========

Just an average wed. nite in Duke's abode when Mac shows
with his heinous wife :D

Users who are viewing this thread