• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's close to doing it!

• Thread starterdadeadman
  • Start date

dadeadman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2011
Hi all.

First off, I'm a long time reader of here and I've finally signed up and going to publish my turn of events and I'd love some advice if possible? None of this is fictional, it's all real so here goes...

Me and my girlfriend are both 22, been together for almost 3 years and were very happy. Our sex is also very good, but due to her being away for 2 or 3 nights a week we dont fuck as often as we'd like.

I've always tried "hinting" to her that i'd like her to see other guys and let them fuck her, because "shes too hard for me to handle alone!" but she never seems to take me up on it, unless she has behind my back!

But recently, she's admitted that she's thought long and hard about it and has a few guys in mind she'd do it to. So were fucking and she's telling me how she'd fuck them hard and over and over and im telling her she should, but then some nights when were not fucking or even when we are, she says she doesnt think she could do it to me because she loves me too much, but i assure her it'll be ok...

Whats the next step i need to take? She's away in a hotel within the next week so I'd like to persuade her to do it while shes there!

Tell her it is your long-term fantasy of her fucking other men, while in a secure marriage, and it is your gift to her for making your life with her so happy.

Tell her that you want her have this gift very much as a way to prove how deep your love is for her - and you want her to accept your gift of extra loving as proof that she also loves you, and wants the best for you always.

Ask her to bring a pair of her panties home soaked by another man's sperm - as the evidence that she truly loves you (and has accepted your gift to her).

Suck on the panties and taste his cum - and if she has sperm inside, go down and drink the creampie as the extra proof of her love for you. Then wipe his sperm on her titties and suck them for quite a while.

She will notice how turned on you are, and how hard your penis has become from seeing the evidence of her having mated with another man.

Uh, no don't do the above. Talk about jumping straight into the deep end.

I'd say keep up with the fantasy play during sex to get her more turned onto the idea and more used to it. Hopefully she'll open up enough to it.