• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's Going To Cuck Me In Our Bed Tonight

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
X

Hi all,

This morning my wife came downstairs and put "the cuckold necklace" on me. If you haven't seen our earlier posts on the necklace you can read here: http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/18575-view-wife.html

I'm heading out of town this afternoon and won't be back until tomorrow. I thought she just wanted to keep me from masturbating while I was away. The truth was .. she had a bigger plan ..

After she got to work she IM'd me and told me that my cuckold task for today was to wash the sheets and clean up the house before I left .. so that she can have a friend over for tonight.

She is seeing a couple different guys at the moment .. so I don't even know who is coming over tonight .. but I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Jer

Do you really need to know who it is? Just think what fun it is not to know who is fucking your wife;) It might be a friend of yours, a co-worker, a neighbor.... you'll always be wondering who's had your wife:D

Sounds really hot. let us know if you find out any details

Is this the first time she'll be with a lover in your bed?
I had very mixed feelings the first time my wife and her partner did that.

JerryB,

How did it go?

Users who are viewing this thread