• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shes going to try BLACK...

• Thread starterblackloverlady
  • Start date

blackloverlady

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
Hi folks, this is our first post, infact the first time on here. We are an attractive couple from the UK, looking to spice things up a bit in the bedroom. We would like to hear from a handsome, well hung, Black guy. We have spoke about this a few times any sometime fantasize about it during sex. She is attractive, really good body and although shy at first, will surely get going with the right guy. Size, well, if there is such a thing as a 10-12 " cock, thats fine wifey will try to take, I will probably film the occasion, we will have to see. We are genuine and only want replies from Genuine guys who fit the profile we are looking. Proof of size is required please, and we can email pics by return. ps We will be traveling to US very soon.

Welcome to the site and good luck in your search. If I could be so bold as to make a suggestion... I would recommend that you might consider having the wife do the posting, or at least have her make a couple of posts. It is far too often that we find 'husbands' on here posting FOR their wives, but either without their knowledge\consent or active participation. If she is seriously interested in getting 'blacked', then she shouldn't have a problem making a quick post that will encourage black males to respond. Sincerety is the only requirement...

On another note, you will have very little difficulty in getting guys to post pics of 'themselves'- but that doesn't mean they are real. The guys that are most likely to be real [myself included] would prefer that you post a pic of your wife [face obscured, of course] before demanding pictures from us. Quid Pro Quo- ya dig?

Thanks for the advice, shes sitting beside me, we have a pic here, how is it uploaded??

blackloverlady said:
Thanks for the advice, shes sitting beside me, we have a pic here, how is it uploaded??
Hit the "manage attachments" button. Easy!

When posting a message that you want to add attachments to, you have to go to the bottom of the screen and look for the "manage attachments" button. If you do not see that button, look for the "go advanced" button and click on it. You should be able to add attachments once you have located the "manage attachments" button.

A pic of the female half, we will take a few later a post....enjoy for now..

Thanks for the help guys

Users who are viewing this thread