Shes her Mothers Daughter

• Thread starterwhtcuckold
  • Start date

whtcuckold

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2006
Been a long time since I have posted on here but here goes.

Tasha was only 16 when her Mother left to be with her Black Lover. I had been Marlenes cuckold ever since we started dating,I knew she dated Blacks and also knew if I ever stood a chance with her I would not stand in her way and support her ever way I could even going so far as to drop her off at her Bulls and come pick her up after he and his friends had finished with her. Before I would drop her off at her house we would go park and make out and it was her that got me to eating her cum filled pussy before she went home OMG I so learned to love that.
So when I got out of College we were married.On our wedding night she finally allowed me to make love to her,of course my little clitty was standing proud,all 3 1/2" of it. Well as you can probably guess I didn't last very long about 10 strokes and I was finished spraying all my cum in her and as luck would have it she got pregnant and 9 months later Tasha came along.Marlene was not happy I couldn't last over 10 strokes and it was the last time I felt her pussy wrapped around my little peter. After that she went Black only she had them to the house all the time I thought we had hidden it quite well but in hindsight I guess not so.
When Tasha turned 16 her Mother left and I was crushed I turned all my attention to the computer and work, when I was home I was on sites that dealt with interracial relationships(white women and Black Men) cuckolds and creampies.I loved those so much and missed cleaning Marlene after her dates. Tasha turned into dressing slutty and hanging with the Blacks more. One night Tasha asked me if she could use my computer as she had some homework and needed to look some stuff up using the computer so I told her yes I will go to the bar and be back later. When I got back home she was dressed in a short dress and told me she was going over to Jennifers, just then a horn sounded outside and off she went when I peeked out the window she was getting in a car with 4 Black guys. Later that night as I got up to go pee I noticed that her little thong was laying on top of the clothes in the hamper as the lid was open,for some reason, not knowing why but I picked them up and brought them to my nose to smell her and then I noticed they were full of cum, thinking back to Marlene I stuck my tounge out and tasted them OMG the memories that brought back so I then put them in my mouth and cleaned them savoring the taste. When they were clean I was feeling somewhat ashamed and quickly put them back in the hamper and went to bed feeling somewhat aroused at thinking of my little girl being such a slut for BBC.I guess like Mother like daughter.I lay awake most of the night with my little peter so hard. I had to jerk off thinking about my little girl being suck a slut for Blacks.
:lick:::feedback::bj:
Should I keep going?

tasha

Off course you should keep going. great start i a have an account on here for a reply or you can get me at yahoo.com thanks fro the good story paull

I don't like incestuous stories.

<<<<<< Agree's with Anna-mwf .

anna-mwf said:
I don't like incestuous stories.

well it comes close to incest but not actually
danny

prattdanny said:
well it comes close to incest but not actually
danny

Still creepy .

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys this was an idea given to me by another and to be quite honest I had no idea where I was going with it. But I will stop it now

Last edited by a moderator: