• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's his slut, I am his bitch

• Thread starterirfreak700
  • Start date

irfreak700

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2007
thecuckoldadvisor.tumblr.com
"She's His Slut, I am His Bitch"
A Fantasy Confession by irfreak700

I am standing in a corner, completely naked with my hands behind my back looking down at the floor. I've got a stubby four inch needle dick sticking out like a twig on a fat tree. My poor ball sack is swollen so tight and aching. It's been five months since I've even ejaculated. I want to cum so bad, but I am not allowed to even touch myself right now.

But I am not complaining. In fact I am truly grateful to my wife and her lover Ray (who I call Master), for the generous privilege they have granted me by allowing me to stand in this room tonight.

A few feet in front of me, my gorgeous wife Megan is bent over the couch. Behind her is a handsome, athletic black man. He holds a tight grip on her hips and pounds her pussy with a vengeance.

I sneak a little peak. I know I am bending the rules a bit, but it's hard to resist. The sight of Master's superior cock inside my wife's white pussy is a thing of beauty. I yearn for a closer view but I don't dare move. For one thing, that would be disrespectful to the beauty of their love-making. The other reason is that my Master is a professional drill sergeant and demands my discipline and obedience. I know damn well that by breaking the rules I can be subjected to harsh and strict punishment.

Some of these rules include: I don't speak until spoken to. I am not allowed to jerk-off, even if I am by myself. When Master fucks Megan, I am not allowed to be in the room unless they invite me. But even then, I am not allowed to look directly at them unless they permit me to. Sometimes I must face the corner, and sometimes, like tonight, I must keep my head down looking at the floor. Under no conditions am I allowed to stroke myself or touch my balls - whether I am in the same room or outside listening to them fuck.

So after my sneak peak, I quickly turn my eyes back down to the floor. The thing I have to be most careful of is that Megan is always trying to catch me breaking the rules. I honestly think the only thing she loves more than Master's big dick is watching him punish me.

But despite the threat of punishment, it only takes a few minutes for my will to get tested again. I struggle to keep my head down as Master keeps pounding my wife at an increasing pace. This whips her up into a deafening delirious screaming and moaning frenzy. I can even hear how soaked her pussy is right now with each thrust of his cock. Her breathless moans stir a whirlwind of jealous rage and self loathing inside me.

I was silently weeping and in my own mind screaming,

"Fuck her, Master! Fuck my wife! I can't fuck her as good as you Master! You're superior to me. Make her cum. Make her cum like I can't. Please fuck her Master!"

I tried desperately to contain myself, but a small, but audible whimper escaped me.

"Get over here you fucking sissy bitch!", Master barked.

I crawled over on my knees. I know better than to approach them standing up.

Master pulled his dick out of my wife as she turned over onto her back, still furiously rubbing her clit.

"Make him suck your cock, Master" she snapped. Her sharp and cruel tone turned me on. "I want to watch you shoot your load down that sissy's fucking throat."

Master ****** the head of his cock into my mouth. This was the first time I've ever had a man's cock in my mouth. Megan relished in giving me instructions. "Squeeze his balls, bitch!", she screamed at me.

I was hoping that by obeying her, Master would take it easy on me my first time. Not a chance. Tears swelled up in my eyes as Master grabbed the back of my head and ****** his cock to the back of my throat. I was gagging and couldn't breath. My mouth was stretched wider than I thought it ever could.

I was too afraid to push him back though. "Hey sissy, relax your throat muscles, it helps." my wife said laughing. It was more of a joke to her but actually a helpful piece of advice.

Master did give me a few chances to breath, but it was clear he was determined to fulfill my wife's request and cum in my throat. Megan reached down and stroked Master's cock. She couldn't wait to see this. She told me to put my hands behind my back again. I was surprised by how much I was turned on by being a little bitch.

Master finally shot his load and I buckled over gagging. I tried to swallow as much as I possibly could. Master slapped my ass and told me that I could go into the next room and jerk-off if I wanted. I was so grateful. As I left the room, Master and Megan laughed at me. I heard her say to him, "I've been wanting you to do that for a long time."

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2,291
  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1,982
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 2,029
Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful story. WOW. :)

Very hot story ... and such an ******** fantasy.

Being seen together with your contribute Mom and son cuck dad i guess we are sharing almost the same preference, don't we?

sissy moan

welcome to two yrs ago :)

A nice sissy bitch

That was one HOT! story I love it , there's nothing like being a black mans sissy bitch in front of your wife and sucking down his superior cum load . The humiliation can be so exciding you would have to jackoff , you can't help it .

I'll admit it. Lol

Saraha said:
Could you breed (or identify and train) more of your kind, as there is a shortage of guys prepared to admit they would like to be a black man's sissy bitch?

For the right black master I would be thier bitch.

-Hank