• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shes Knocked up

• Thread starterreup
  • Start date

reup

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2012
My girlfriend of eight years is knocked up,6 months pregnant.She says she thinks its mine.
I know its not.Im smarter than her and was easily able to work out that we didnt fuck eachother 2 weeks
either side of when she got pregnant.Ive got txts from 2 days after the day doc thinks she got pregnant,shes
asking me to pick her up from a one night stands and teasing me saying she didint use a condom.

She doesnt know who this guy is but is sure that wont matter because she thinks its mine.
My mind and dick are both being driven crazy by this situation.Im entering in to the next level cuckold stuff
here.
She has been private messageing a guy on fb the last few days now.he hit her up for a booty call and she told
him she cant because she is pregnant..he said that was all good.she doesnt know that ive read that shes going to meet
up with him tomorrow for a root.
She cant stop her slutty behaviour even when shes 6 months pregnant with a strangers baby.
This is one of the reasons im excited about this.me looking after her and pretending the baby is mine,she will be cheating on me for years to come.

Shes a real bad girl thats had alot of men.

If anyone has any comments or questions just post.

Reactions: Maxio
6 months

Last edited:
Congratulations on becoming the ultimate cuckold. Hoy and sexy GF you have. Is the stud who bred her black?

reup said:
My girlfriend of eight years is knocked up, 6 months pregnant.

Good for your woman...

reup said:
She says she thinks it's mine. I know it's not. I'm smarter than her and was easily able to work out that we didnt fuck each other 2 weeks either side of when she got pregnant. I've got texts from 2 days after the day doc thinks she got pregnant; she asked me to pick her up from a one night stand and teased me saying she didn't use a condom.

Interesting strategy, if your woman wants you to think you're the biological father of her baby-to-be...

reup said:
She doesn't know who this guy is, but is sure that won't matter because she thinks it's mine.

According to the cover article in the current Atlantic Monthly, being confident in ones knowledge and competence, when one's knowledge is deficient and one's competence less than one thinks, is often more important — vis-a-vis the perceptions of others — than being knowledgeable and more highly competent while having lesser confidence in one's own abilities. (One sees this on public display all the time in political candidates.)

reup said:
My mind and dick are both being driven crazy by this situation.

As your mind and dick should be...

reup said:
I'm entering the next level of cuckoldry.

Really...

reup said:
She has been private messaging a guy on fb the last few days. He hit her up for a booty call, but she told
him she can't because she's pregnant. He said that was all good. She doesn't know that I've read that she's going to meet
up with him tomorrow for a root.

Good for her. (Sounds like you must be writing from Australia...)

reup said:
She can't stop her slutty behaviour even when shes 6 months pregnant with a stranger's baby.

Hey, no reason while she should... although it would be a plus for her to take precautions to ensure she doesn't pick up any sexually-transmitted infections (STIs), if not for her own sake for the sake of her baby-to-be.

reup said:
This is one of the reasons I'm excited about this... me looking after her and pretending the baby is mine. She will be cheating on me for years to come.

Sounds like you have the right attitude. And, it sounds like your woman will be a natural hotwife.

reup said:
She's a real bad girl who has had a lot of men.

Or, a strongly-sexual woman who seems likely to thrive with you, since you obviously accept your natural role as her cuckold.

Thanks for your interesting post.

"Im entering in to the next level cuckold stuff here." "Im smarter than her."

I think you skipped a number of levels. Wife getting knocked up by another male as was mentioned is pretty close to he pinnacle.

Smarter than her? There's supposed to be one of these ' between the I and the m. And this site does have spell check.
Having finished being a smart ass I had to read Custer's third comment the same number of times before I felt like I understood what he was saying. The Atlantic Monthly to boot.

I do hope that this works out for both of you, and that the baby is healthy.

Howwee said:
Having finished being a smart ass I had to read Custer's third comment the same number of times before I felt like I understood what he was saying. The Atlantic Monthly to boot.

See:

"The Confidence Gap" by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman, The Atlantic (THEATLANTIC.COM), May 2014, pp. 56-66.

The lead paragraph is:

"He thinks he can. She thinks she can't. Compared with men, women don't consider themselves as ready for promotions, they predict they'll do worse on tests, and they generally underestimate their abilities. The consequences are profound: a growing body of evidence shows that, at work and in life, confidence matters just as much as competence. Two highly successful TV journalists argue that the persistent disparity between male and female self-assurance keeps women from achieving at the highest levels."

Later in the article:

"In studies, men overestimate their abilities and performance, and women underestimate both. Their performances do not differ in quality."

And:

"Women applied for a promotion only when they believed they met 100 percent of the listed qualifications. Men would apply when they met 60 percent."

It's an interesting, informative and, IMO, important article... particularly for women.

Howwee said:
"Im entering in to the next level cuckold stuff here." "Im smarter than her."

I think you skipped a number of levels. Wife getting knocked up by another male as was mentioned is pretty close to he pinnacle.

Smarter than her? There's supposed to be one of these ' between the I and the m. And this site does have spell check.

I do hope that this works out for both of you, and that the baby is healthy.

Thanks for the Info,but I really dont worry to much about spelling and punctuation
when im writing unimportant things.especially on my little phone screen.
You should be excited to learn that there is a mistake in your post so you get to enjoy
the thrill of the chace all over again.

I've been lucky enough to enjoy alot of other experiences that cuck play has to offer aswell.

No it will be a white child,luckily as I need to be able to fool people in my life.

Mrs has just headed out to meet this guy,said she was going to a friends as she was
slipping on a very skimpy gstring.Im real hard rite now.
Its ashame she wont share this story with me as she wont want me to think
she is being unresponsible while pregnant.She needs this though as she has been
very well behaved up until now.

Would anyone else want to be in my shoes?I dont know if I really do myself to be honest.

Last edited:
reup said:
Thanks for the info...

You're welcome...

reup said:
...but, I really dont worry too much about spelling and punctuation
when I'm writing unimportant things.

Most men would consider their wife, or LTR partner, or girlfriend of 8 years (as in your case) becoming pregnant by another man... while asserting you're the man who impregnated her... to be sort of important.

reup said:
I've been lucky enough to enjoy a lot of other experiences that cuck play has to offer, as well.

Cool...

reup said:
It will be a white child, luckily, as I need to be able to fool people in my life.

That's probably a plus. Perhaps others will say your woman's new baby "looks just like you," in accordance with the tradition that there's never any doubt who the mother is, but it's usually at least slightly uncertain whether the resident male — i.e., the supposed father — really is the biological father, so others say that to reassure him (you, in this case).

reup said:
My Mrs. just headed out to meet this guy; she said she was going to a friend's [place] as she was
slipping on a very skimpy g-string.

You might suggest to her she find out the identity of her lover, particularly since she openly boasted she fucked him bareback. (If she's fucking him at his place, she probably knows his identity... but, you might mention it's relevant.)

reup said:
I'm real hard right now.

Good, that's the right response...

reup said:
It's a shame she won't share this story with me, [apparently because she doesn't] want me to think she is being irresponsible while pregnant.

Actually, your woman is not being irresponsible by fucking other men while pregnant, since she can't get doubly pregnant. She isn't irresponsible, that is, as long as she takes suitable precautions to protect herself hence her baby-to-be from STIs. You might talk about that with her in a normal, conversational sort of way... i.e., don't argue or confront her. It might help her see the value of being honest with you.

reup said:
She needs this [additional sex,] though, as she has been very well behaved up until now.

There's nothing unreasonable about that...

reup said:
Would anyone else want to be in my shoes? I don't know if I really do myself, to be honest.

Hm... well... finding yourself in the position of having to use your financial resources, time and energy, including emotional energy, to raise a child fathered by another man is, as you point out, to find yourself in the position of being a true cuckold in the classical sense of that word. I'm not sure I would want to do that. Whether I actually did it, however, would probably depend a lot on the nature of my relationship with my pregnant woman.

Regarding that, you haven't mentioned whether: (1) you and your girl friend of 8 years live together or live separately; and (2) whether you have a "formal" agreement that you will assist her with raising any children she might bear as a result of fucking other men, as well as you, while not using birth control or requiring them to wear condoms.

If your woman and you don't live together, you can reasonably inform her that the cost, time and effort to raise any children she might bear will have to be the responsibility of her and the man who impregnated her.

If you and she live together, and have an understanding that she can date, seduce and fuck any man she likes, but you aren't married, that makes it more complex.

In either case, given your girl friend's assertions that you are the biological father of her baby-to-be, I suggest it will help you make a decision if you insist on a DNA-based paternity test. That may also be required from the point of view of determining who is legally responsible for paying child support if that becomes an issue. I don't know what the cost of that would be, nor the delay time for getting the result, but it may be a good idea, at this point, to at least look into it.

Last edited:
reup said:
Would anyone else want to be in my shoes?I dont know if I really do myself to be honest.

Considering some of the circumstances you have written about, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.
When a woman has complete sexual freedom, but chooses to hide it from you, the potential for long-term unhappiness increases. That's bad enough for the two of you, but the introduction of a baby adds strains and pressure you may not yet know.

I, too, was married to a very promiscuous woman, who also chose to hide the majority of her experiences. I also rasied a child that may or may not be mine until we divorced, and these are why I have the opinions I do.

I can't deny that in spite of our situation, I found tremendous sexual excitement in her actions, and still have some thrills from it to this day. It's difficult, at best, to suppress these urges, but if she is likely to continue her behavior after baby is born, I would ask you both to re-visit your "ground rules". The responsibilities to a child are tremendous!

reup said:
Thanks for the Info,but I really dont worry to much about spelling and punctuation
when im writing unimportant things.especially on my little phone screen.
You should be excited to learn that there is a mistake in your post so you get to enjoy
the thrill of the chace all over again.

I've been lucky enough to enjoy alot of other experiences that cuck play has to offer aswell.

No it will be a white child,luckily as I need to be able to fool people in my life.

Mrs has just headed out to meet this guy,said she was going to a friends as she was
slipping on a very skimpy gstring.Im real hard rite now.
Its ashame she wont share this story with me as she wont want me to think
she is being unresponsible while pregnant.She needs this though as she has been
very well behaved up until now.

Wow your story is very hot, thank you for sharing!

Your wife sounds like the perfect woman to me - I just hope she does look after herself while she is pregnant and that it is born healthy. I know you will be a great father when the child is born!

Have you thought about how this is going to work on a practical level? How closely will you keep the secret of the child's paternity? Will you tell your family? The child themselves?

Please keep us updated with your progress - both your wife's promiscuity and your child's birth/development!

Damn .... if that's really your woman ....WOW , pregnant women are so damn sexy . Hope you can live with her having another mans baby . Congrats and good luck . More pix of the sexy wife .;)

Last edited:
Re.:

reup said:
Would anyone else want to be in my shoes? I don't know if I really do myself, to be honest.

and:

reup said:
We are just going to raise it as mine (assuming we can get away with it).

Sounds like you've answered your own question (if it ever was a question).

that's pretty intense but you seem to be handling it well. best wishes on the future.
My wife started openly cuckolding me while she was pregnant. She said she made sure our daughter was mine then as soon as she was preg she started in with a black mechanic we used down the road. A lot of people say their hormones go wild when preg so its natural. She was insanely sexual while pregnant. And like someone pointed out, she couldn't get preg again so it was safe in that sense. She was 7 months preg when she came home and lifted her maternity dress to tell me she let him take her ass cause it was easier! That was so hot, his cum dripping still out of her hole and on her thighs, i had to drop to my knees and clean her up!

altego said:
that's pretty intense but you seem to be handling it well. best wishes on the future.
My wife started openly cuckolding me while she was pregnant. She said she made sure our daughter was mine then as soon as she was preg she started in with a black mechanic we used down the road. A lot of people say their hormones go wild when preg so its natural. She was insanely sexual while pregnant. And like someone pointed out, she couldn't get preg again so it was safe in that sense. She was 7 months preg when she came home and lifted her maternity dress to tell me she let him take her ass cause it was easier! That was so hot, his cum dripping still out of her hole and on her thighs, i had to drop to my knees and clean her up!

Remember, when she is preggy she is a loaded ship - and she could have a lot of lovers providing they are careful with their hygiene.

Sea Captain wives always had loaded ship sex when their husbands were at sea on long voyages - but the rule was every child had to be her husband's, and she never had sex with lovers UNLESS she was preggy.

Congrats on the pregnancy and reaching the pinnacle of cuckoldry.

If you have been dating her for eight years, and have known all the time that she is having sex with other guys from time to time, then you are indeed a "wannabe cuckold-in-waiting", and probably should do the decent thing and marry her and raise her children as your own. You are on a cuckold website, so I guess you are fully programmed to be a cuckold husband by now.

altego said:

Many of us appreciate your mind pictures of you on your knees licking up a black man's sticky cum from her thighs. You should film it next time and post here on slutwives, so we can feel included.

To OP, getting your GF / wife pregnant by her bull is tbis not the ultimate turn on for a cuckold man !

I am very happy to help impregnate a cucks wife ....

Wow! It seems like you're very happy about the situation! Have you thought about just talking to her about how you're ok with everything?

That's what Chris did with me, he told me all about his desires and fantasies one night. I think he was surprised to find out that I was into it!