• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's out right now.

• Thread starterftwd
  • Start date

ftwd

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2006
I'm 39 and my gorgeous wife is 35.

My wife has been a fucking other guys since before we were married 15yrs ago. She still enjoys sex with me, but has had a succession of boyfriends over the years as well.

She has been planning on going out tonight with friends from work for a week now. I travel interstate and overseas with my work a couple of times a week. I recieved a text last night saying the guy she's fucking from work is coming out with them and she's got a hotel room for the night. She said she'll be home in the morning. She has been with this guy for about 18 months now and although he is married also, they consider themselve boyfriend and girlfriend. She won't let me watch them and wont give me any of their photo's as she considers their relationship something private between them. She says that cuckolding isn't something she does for me.... It's something she does too me. After they have been together though, she makes me pull myself in front of her while she tells me all about her nights in complete detail. But, as soon as I cum... the story stops.

I'm sitting here with raging boner only immagining what there doing right now.

N

Attachments

• hn01.jpg
    hn01.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 451
  • hn02.jpg
    hn02.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 415
  • hn03.jpg
    hn03.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 389
  • hn04.jpg
    hn04.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 340
  • hn05.jpg
    hn05.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 417
i hope that he is giving your sexy wife a solid fucking with a big thick cock.she looks like she enjoys a good pounding. tell so details she shares with you.mahalo

my has not yet come home from her night out with the girls its 8am here in the uk and I,m sur you know how I am feeling right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlie Parker

she's probably getting a good bbc fucking. you should make her tell you all about it while your getting sloppy seconds when the slut drags her used-up cum-filled nigger fucked cunt back home.

when she gets home

she has a pretty pussy, pls post a pic of it when she brings it home

Look what I found!

As they where comming home the next morning, they stopped off for another fuck before parting company. My wife didn't have anything to line her panties with afterwards, so I found these cum soaked panties hidden in the wash.

FTWD

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 309
  • 02_resize.JPG
    02_resize.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 341
  • 03_resize.JPG
    03_resize.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 331
  • 04_resize.JPG
    04_resize.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 417
ftwd

You lucky fucker,Thats very hot.Love cum soaked panties.Roll with the flow and enjoy it.Thank the little woman for leaving those sexy cun filled panties so you could find em and us pussy lickers(see Tiff) can get hard ons looking at them.More If You Wish!!!! okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread