She's With Him Now

• Thread starterPlaytimeGuy
  • Start date

PlaytimeGuy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2019
I just dropped the wife off with her bull in a hotel parking lot. I took a walk because they want to use my car since it's got a lot more room in the back. She was going to let him creampie her, but there was a problem with the contraceptive. So I'm not sure what's going to happen. They are probably smoking some bud right now and then they'll get down to the dirty. I'll update you guys.

Reactions: AstaSilva, whitewife696969, JohnLondon and 5 others
Here's a picture. It's a couple weeks old but she's looking fine af today.

IMG_20200524_165030552~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, PlannB, whitewife696969 and 11 others
Okay, so I walked down the road to a gas station to get a drink, came back and my car was gone. She called a half hour later saying they were on their way back. He wanted to try to get her to swallow, so he would pull out of her pussy and go to her mouth, but he loves the pussy so much that he kept going back to it. He kept telling her that her pussy belongs to him now, which made her cum every time he said it. He finally came on her and they came back to the parking lot and she picked me up. We went back home and she made me text him to ask if it was okay to have sex. He said yeah because he was done with her for the day and he wanted me to ask her how we compare. She's normally very very tight. She was still pretty tight but definitely not as much a usual. I want to write more but she's making me go to bed with her. It's late.

Last edited:
Reactions: AstaSilva, whitewife696969, JohnLondon and 4 others
These pictures are from tonight.

15936575810342.jpg 15936576659312.jpg

Reactions: AstaSilva, whitewife696969, nerdycuckbrian and 5 others
PlaytimeGuy said:

Is that you or the bull?

franklinbluth said:
Is that you or the bull?
That's the bull. His dick is way bigger than it looks in this picture.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and robbiewillskucku
BTW, I'm awake. Belly ache. Might update this more.

Reactions: gabeselling
PlaytimeGuy said:
BTW, I'm awake. Belly ache. Might update this more.
Yes of course update!!

very hot

PlaytimeGuy said:

Why not cum inside
She’s too beautiful to waste load like that

Reactions: Tailz and Jong
hmmmm, like to see the wife xposed

PlaytimeGuy said:
That's the bull. His dick is way bigger than it looks in this picture.
If you say so...

dutchcleaner said:
you cleaned the pie like a good boy?
It was cleaned up by the time she got back to me.

PlaytimeGuy said:
Yeah man. I do say so lol

c0c02283-ca66-40a8-8021-72671b4861cb.png
I don't care this much. If you believe that's the same guy and your wife has a good time then that's all that matters. Enjoy your night.

franklinbluth said:
I don't care this much. If you believe that's the same guy and your wife has a good time then that's all that matters. Enjoy your night.
I kinda thought you would say that. I KNOW that's the same guy. I don't have anything to prove to you. I don't think I'm cool posting this or something. What's your deal? She's been fucking this dude for a while. It's not some random new dick that we're not sure about. The lighting is bad in the pic from tonight because they were in the backseat of a car at night time and he was most of the way in. I'm not a liar and this is the second time somebody on this forum implied that I am, because my girlfriend lost weight. So they were absolutely positive that I was just picking random pictures off google.

So to continue from my second post yesterday:

We started fooling around and talking about things. She was very wet and said she was excited about having her pussy owned by her bull. I reassured her that I'm down to do whatever she likes. She's obviously doing things to make me happy so I should try to cater to the parts of it that she likes.
She told me that she doesn't like getting it on in the back of a car. She wants to get a hotel room next time. Normally they only meet up like once a month but "since it's his now, he's going to have to start taking care of her a couple times a week.". She actually talked to him for a year before pulling the trigger. He was very patient.
I did ask how we compare like her bull asked. She genuinely laughed and said "you don't. He's so big that bottoms out and honestly it's a little too much at times, but yours is always pretty small."
I licked her to orgasm and she said that was her best orgasm of the night. I ended up having 2 orgasms and then we went to bed until I got a belly ache and got out of bed for a while.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm not the best at describing events so there's probably some details missing.

Reactions: AstaSilva, whitewife696969, Stephusta and 2 others
bitishombe said:
Thanks man. I love her pussy. She's so tight and always tastes and smells good.

Here's a couple more pics of his cock.

andy1.jpg andy5.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Readyu and whitewife696969