• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's with him right now

• Thread starterchamaza
  • Start date

chamaza

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2009
This is my wife, she is at her current boyfriend's house right now. We have been together for 12 years and have been into the "hotwife" lifestyle for about 10 years. I have watched my wife with many guys and a few times shes' had one night stands when out with the girls. Her current boyfriend is the first and so far only guy I have never been allowed to watch her with. She has been seeing him for almost a year. He has fucked her more times than anyother guy she's been with (besides me)

As I sit here typing this he is fucking her...and she says when she's with him he pounds her. She really likes submitting to him, offering her body to him. Doing anything he wants and letting him do anything he wants to her. She says she really likes how rough he is with her. She has literally come back from his house with bruises on her inner thigh foem his pounding her, bruises from him biting her neck and breasts. He actually leaves the bite mark imprint...jesus its hard to not masturbate right now.

My wife has never really been a cuckoldress, she could never be mean enough to pull it off. Untill she started fucking her current boyfreind that is. He is the first guy who fucks her better than I do. She actually told him he fucks her better than I do. I was lying next to her masturbating while she told him over the phone. What she said was, "You know you make me feel better than he does, no-one has ever made me feel the way you do". She said it really turned her on to say that with me hearing it. That was the start of her cuckold mind set. She has told me more than once she could never say no to him.

Now my wife really gets off on telling me he fucks her better while we make love. She likes the idea of me being on my knees next to the bed while she whimpers her pleasure to him. He always cumms in her (my wife is using the IUD) and she always goes out of her mind when I eat it out of her. While having sex, I ask her if she would like to have Kyle watch while I eat his cumm out of her, if she would like it if Kyle took me by the hair and ****** my face into her cummy pussy....she gets so wet and cumms so hard when we talk like that. For the last 8 or 9 months we talk about Kyle every time we have sex. Twice we tried with no talk of Kyle and I know she didnt like it was much...she didnt get nearly as wet and she didnt make those whimpering sounds like she does when she tells me she would much rather be with him than me while Im making love to her.

Tonight she called him while riding me and got off me in the middle of our fucking to go to him. We are trying out a fantasy when she gets home this time, after I eat his cumm out of her she wont let me fuck her and I have to be content with jacking off while she tells me everything he did to her.

She has been there for an hour so he has cumm in her at least once so far and its at least 2 and a half more hours before she gets home. God, my stomach is in knots and my cock aches to be stroked.

Attachments

• montage1sm.JPG
    montage1sm.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 1,460
  • stonerchicksm.JPG
    stonerchicksm.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,904
when is she going off IUD to have his baby

You should be grateful that she lets you eat his cum from her pussy.

holy shit she is ugly dude, FUCKING HELL

She is one lucky woman to have not only you as a husband, but a big black cock to take care of her as well. Tell me....how much do you enjoy eating those cream pies out of her pussy?

Keep updating this thread!

Great story!

Is the K on her chest in the picture for "Kyle"???

ass

labam99 said:
holy shit she is ugly dude, FUCKING HELL

labam you're an ass. Does anyone else think my wife is ugly?

Attachments

• ending Dec 07 063.jpg
    ending Dec 07 063.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 360
gentleguy said:
when is she going off IUD to have his baby

My wife doesnt want another baby. Now that our kids are 9 and 10, we are starting to enjoy more freedom.

Hat guy is an idiot. She's very hot! Besides, it only really matters what you think.

Mistress Angela said:
She is one lucky woman to have not only you as a husband, but a big black cock to take care of her as well. Tell me....how much do you enjoy eating those cream pies out of her pussy?

Keep updating this thread!

Saying I enjoy eating his cumm out of her would be an undertatement of olympian proportions...I LOVE eating her when she gets home, everytime she orgasms I can feel a little more of his cumm in my mouth and all over my face. Then when I make love to her in his cumm she stares into my eyes and in the most whimpering erotic voice she tells me everything he did to her.

slavicbitch said:
Great story!

Is the K on her chest in the picture for "Kyle"???

Yes the "K" is for Kyle, since that picture was taken I have branded his entire name on her at her request. I have brands on my arms, just stripes, one for everytime he has fucked her. Unfortunately they only get together on average once a month. We would prefer weekly but it hasnt worked out that way. Once of her previous boyfiends named Evan (and oh my god we was beautifull) had a 3 week stint fucking 2 times a week.

mike8401 said:
Hat guy is an idiot. She's very hot! Besides, it only really matters what you think.

Thank you Mike

she got a great ass,,,,that alone would get me hooked.

the wife looks good to me

she looks hot to me....the rude people need to check out match.com. Evidently they are looking for a wife instead of just good interracial DRAMA free sex...

I think she looks great. Loved hearing your story. i would love to see and hear more.

She is very hot and I would love to clean her up after he was done.

Yes! She is hot.

Your wife IS hot. Don't listen to him.

very nice post

Would love to be fucking her myself. Great body and story.

Users who are viewing this thread