Shocked no longer

• Thread starterAlexis
  • Start date

Alexis

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2009
Hello everyone. It's been awhile and I just stopped in to say hi. Hope everyone is well. Things have been going very well for me. Hubby and I are way past the point of ever even being friends again, lots has happened there, but otherwise I'm doing fine. Oh well, give me a shout if you feel like it. See ya.

Been wondering how you've been. Good to hear you're fine. So, what's on your agenda?

billy-ray said:
... Good to hear you're fine. So, what's on your agenda?
Same question from me too!

about you

like to know what your likes and dislikes are, what turns you on, love to know more about you and what your thinking. Thx

Alot of people will be interested to know what you have been up to lately alexis

:rolleyes:

HI Alexis, nice to see you.
glad to hear all is well.
luv, MsGary

Alexis, you say you are "shocked no longer." How has your outlook on sex changed? How will this affect your search for a future mate? Has this made you believe you overestimated men in general? Do you feel more wary or judgemental of men now because you didn't think they could be so weak?

Last edited by a moderator:
I read the other thread. Seriously doubt the sequel can live up to the original. Especially with the enormous plot flaws of the first one.

Hi everyone.

It's been a couple of months since I've posted. Just wanted to say hi. I'll be going back over some of the posts you guys have left and leaving some comments to them when I get a little time. Take care.

Alexis

Last edited by a moderator:
Show us some pictures of yourself, Alexis.

Of you and your ex would be interesting too.

Alexis said:
Hello everyone. It's been awhile and I just stopped in to say hi. Hope everyone is well. Things have been going very well for me. Hubby and I are way past the point of ever even being friends again, lots has happened there, but otherwise I'm doing fine. Oh well, give me a shout if you feel like it. See ya.

Alexis, pleasssssssssse........."hi everyone,,,I am doing fine" come on. We're all grown ups here in a interacial fantasy site and thats all you got after letting the cat out of the bag months ago. We all want to know if you're getting black cock, thinking about black cock or planning to try black cock..............period.

Alexis how did you and your ex become so angry at each other? Did you not want anything to do with him after you found out he was gay and he got mad at you for it? Or did he want you to do something or stay with him after he confessed?