Shopping To Long

• Thread starterShowingoffwifenow
  • Start date

Showingoffwifenow

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2017
Wife took a little to long shopping. She knew if she took to long a picture would be sent to my best friend. I had her pose and watch me send it . Still a work in progress but getting closer.

20180903_163948.jpg

Reactions: JoecuckJones, plugnplay, eriknb and 9 others
gottalovebjs said:
Wife took a little to long shopping. She knew if she took to long a picture would be sent to my best friend. I had her pose and watch me send it . Still a work in progress but getting closer.

20180903_163948.jpg
Those are some real nice Tits man!;)

Reactions: Showingoffwifenow
yes, beautiful breasts. i also love seeing her ring in the shot.

Reactions: toolman2c
Great work. Your wife has a tight bod :p

DAMN what a body!

She's quite the hottie!

Reactions: cpl4fun13
Like to own that

Reactions: cpl4fun13
Beautiful tits!! All they are missing is my cock!!

Man! What a set of jugs! Very big and beautiful!

Agree with all, and also will add what is probably obvious, that rack needs to be glazed with whatever cum her gangbang party has left. She can be the pivot in the circle of cocks jerking off on her one last time, after wrecking her holes and pumping most of their spooge inside. Hot, nasty cock-slut.

Reactions: miko247
Next time she is taking to long to shop make her take a selfie at the store and send it to you for you to forward to your best friend, and to share with us

Shhaster said:
Next time she is taking to long to shop make her take a selfie at the store and send it to you for you to forward to your best friend, and to share with us
And tell her to take the shot of her snatch—money says it will be stretched out & dripping out some dude’s spunk, running down the inside of her thigh.

gottalovebjs said:

20180903_163948.jpg

I'd go shopping with her if she had hubby's money ;)

great tits