• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should a bride do this on her wedding day?

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date

Josetta

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2006
Should a bride remove her pubic hair on her wedding day to enable her new husband to have easier access to where he is planning to plant his seed?

I have never seen this disccussed before.:whip_it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Future hubby never been there before?

wtf?

Josetta said:
Should a bride remove her pubic hair on her wedding day to enable her new husband to have easier access to where he is planning to plant his seed?

I have never seen this disccussed before.:whip_it:

Is her pubic hair forming some kind of obstruction to her husbands penis?

If so, then her pubic hair is wildly and unusually out of control and must be very uncomfortable against her labia. lol

The hair is there to help the cum stay in the pussy.Women should never shave their pussy hair.

RedNeckWM said:
The hair is there to help the cum stay in the pussy.Women should never shave their pussy hair.

For whatever reason it's there, please don't shave it. It's beautiful.

My wife shaves, much prefer it that way.
Far easier to enter and better when licking her.

Ned said:
Pathetic Josette.
You're a pathetic white guy pretending to be a woman.

And I suspose you are a woman hater. I notice you spelt my name wrong.
Did you misunderstand the question?

I was wondering if a husband might appreciate a clear landing strip on the wedding night, or preferred to see the pubic hair to line himself up for entry. I know that some guys don't like public hair, so I was giving everyone the chance to state their preferences.

Pubic hair is not a obstruction nor will it help hold the sperm inside the woman. To me it is simply a matter of taste (pun intended) I don't know why nature gave us pubic hair, perhaps to hold our sweat to provide a scent that repelled some animals during our primitive days. Now it is decoration

You're right Susan. It's all personal preference, but I can't stand the sight of myself if I don't stay clean down there. I've gone from being completely shaved to just having a landing strip, but no way will I ever let it "grow wild." How much fun could my fiancee or bull have when he's going down on me and gets his teeth flossed at the same time?

That must be one really thick bush

shaved or a full bush what ever she wants

RE:" Should a Bride"

Ned said:
Pathetic Josette.

I HAVE to agree with NED!!! How DO you STROKERS come up with this crap? READ a BOOK....WATCH a FILM...GO to the MALL and WATCH REAL females....get a CLUE...then come on line and give it a try!!!

Ned said:
Pathetic Josette.

Yep, this place is becoming sort of joke.
So many posers.

BFred said:
Yep, this place is becoming sort of joke.
So many posers.

So after 32 posts you have become an expert about Dark Cavern. The rules here are that if you cannot say something nice, then click the button and disappear before the Administrator chucks you out.

blksperm4you said:
I HAVE to agree with NED!!! How DO you STROKERS come up with this crap? READ a BOOK....WATCH a FILM...GO to the MALL and WATCH REAL females....get a CLUE...then come on line and give it a try!!!

You have been here long enough to know the rules about criticism.

Users who are viewing this thread