Should bulls fuck husband?

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

Personally as a mincing sissy fagot husband,i think that this is the bulls decision,and should be done with the wife's blessing,for her amusement and for his satisfaction.
this adds to the total submission of the husband,and should be done in a ritual fashion.
ie husband enters room,bull standing naked,.husband on knees to suck bull.
Husband bent over table,panties taken down,then fucked hard,ALL in front of wife

• Love
Reactions: greatview and blackcum
Hm. Seems to me you do not quite have the right idea....

Mincercuck,

mincercuck said:
Personally as a mincing sissy fagot husband, I think that this is the bull's decision and should be done with the wife's blessing....

It seems to me you don't have it quite right. My view is that a cuckold's role is to do what his wife tells him to do. If his wife asks him to suck her lover's cock, then that is what a proper cuckold should do. If she asks him to submit to being fucked up the ass by her lover, then he should submit to that. If she does not want him to do either, then — regardless of the wishes of her lover — her cuckold should not do either. The wishes of a married woman's lover, in other words, should not — under any circumstance — pre-empt her authority as her cuckold's boss.

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
wife is in charge

Custer Laststand said:
Mincercuck,

It seems to me you don't have it quite right. My view is that a cuckold's role is to do what his wife tells him to do. If his wife asks him to suck her lover's cock, then that is what a proper cuckold should do. If she asks him to submit to being fucked up the ass by her lover, then he should submit to that. If she does not want him to do either, then — regardless of the wishes of her lover — her cuckold should not do either. The wishes of a married woman's lover, in other words, should not — under any circumstance — pre-empt her authority as her cuckold's boss.

—Custer

You are so right,in the fact that the wife controls the cuck,and her wishes and pleasure are paramount,but in my case,Sir has full permission from my wife,when she is out or on her monthly,to do with me as he pleases

Last edited by a moderator:
bulls fucking cucks

most wives of cucks like to see their bulls disgrace their husbands, even in public. Most cucks like to be disgraced more so than fucking their own wives.

I did my wife’s black lover multiple times without her knowledge. She found a short movie of me sucking his cock.
I also did him bareback a few times. My wife found out, but was not very upset. She did looks for other blackcock after that.
we both love sucking and fucking blackcock, and so does our daughter.
View attachment 205972.mp4

Reactions: ksfarmcpl and Matcauthon
Sissycuckoldhusband said:
I did my wife’s black lover multiple times without her knowledge. She found a short movie of me sucking his cock.
I also did him bareback a few times. My wife found out, but was not very upset. She did looks for other blackcock after that.
we both love sucking and fucking blackcock, and so does our daughter.
View attachment 205972.mp4
Would love to see him double on my wife and step daughter both have huge tits and wet pussies

IMG_7982.jpeg
IMG_7933.jpeg
IMG_7779.jpeg

Reactions: Sissycuckoldhusband
Cucks need to accept that it is up to the wife and her bull to decide if and how this happens. Fluffing the bull before he fucks you wife and licking him off afterwards seem like good ways to break the ice.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and Sissycuckoldhusband
Laceyfemme said:
Cucks need to accept that it is up to the wife and her bull to decide if and how this happens. Fluffing the bull before he fucks you wife and licking him off afterwards seem like good ways to break the ice
I partly agree, as a wife starting out on this journey, And having been married to my husband for over thirty years, its important that ALL. People involved have a say, from those conversations will come or cum great sexual pleasure and satisfaction for. A bull may have a big cock but creating a situation that is free from stress will make the Bull reach his full potential, therefore satisfying the wife and husband. Regardless of him fucking the husband or not.

Valerie and Rob
UK couple

Reactions: mbingly, natasnaikul and Laceyfemme
I agree with all of that 100%. Since this thread was started by a "mincing sissy faggot husband" I just assumed that he was OK with the idea of getting fucked, and that what he needed to watch out for was topping from the bottom. What you write is true much more generally.

Reactions: greatview
Laceyfemme said:
I agree with all of that 100%. Since this thread was started by a "mincing sissy faggot husband" I just assumed that he was OK with the idea of getting fucked, and that what he needed to watch out for was topping from the bottom. What you write is true much more generally.
Thank you

mincercuck said:
Personally as a mincing sissy fagot husband,i think that this is the bulls decision,and should be done with the wife's blessing,for her amusement and for his satisfaction.
this adds to the total submission of the husband,and should be done in a ritual fashion.
ie husband enters room,bull standing naked,.husband on knees to suck bull.
Husband bent over table,panties taken down,then fucked hard,ALL in front of wife

My wife’s bulls occasionally forcibly fuck my ass. I try to stop them but they are too strong. I also try to pretend that I don’t enjoy it, but after a minute or two I am pushing back and begging them to fuck my ass. It’s still humiliating that my wife watches and laughs at me and cheers them on. I always end up cumming right when they blow their loads deep in my stomach. Here are a few of my wife’s nigger bulls fucking my ass.

View attachment 786e2d1e-57b4-4fa9-a81a-c3f647f6bf99.mp4

Reactions: Lilwood
My wife’s bulls occasionally forcibly fuck my ass. I try to stop them but they are too strong. I also try to pretend that I don’t enjoy it, but after a minute or two I am pushing back and begging them to fuck my ass. It’s still humiliating that my wife watches and laughs at me and cheers them on. I always end up cumming right when they blow their loads deep in my stomach. Here are a few of my wife’s nigger bulls fucking my ass.

Reactions: Laceyfemme
CuntCleaner said:

View attachment 786e2d1e-57b4-4fa9-a81a-c3f647f6bf99.mp4

Attachments

• bccd08c3-c5ac-4d5c-8c9a-df573f6716ba.mov
    19.1 MB
Reactions: oralboy
CuntCleaner said:
I always end up cumming right when they blow their loads deep in my stomach.
Yeah, it may be hard to get them to take your objections all that seriously once they make you cum from getting fucked. Reminds me a little of how I'd used to get hard spontaneously just sucking someone's cock. Try doing that in front of a small group at an adult theater.

Last edited:
I’m still a wannabe, but I find this idea incredibly hot.

I’d like for my wife to start dating an older guy who she’d fall head over heels in love with, and once he was regularly sleeping with her he’d convince her that he should be fucking me as well. It would be so hot to be taken by my wife’s lover while she watches.

Reactions: Lilwood