• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should Dark Cavern make changes?

• Thread starterMinnesota_Couple
  • Start date

Should Dark Cavern make changes?

• I visit this site once ever few months.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I visit this site once ever few weeks.

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • I visit this site once ever few days.

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • I visit this site every day.

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • They should make some changes.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • They should Not make changes.

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • I hate this site.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I like this site.

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • I Love this site.

Votes: 31 17.9%
  • I think its easy to use.

Votes: 55 31.8%

• Total voters

Minnesota_Couple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2006
This is just an idea, and maybe it’s a good one maybe it’s a total waste of time. But, since there has been so much fuss over who posts what and where they post it. Maybe it would be a good idea to take a poll of that most users what here, and see if we can get the Moderators, Administrators, Web Designer and Owners of the site to take notice and make changes and or add some things.

It seems like it should be a good idea. :feedback:

I agree. Drop the hammer on the rude posters just once and things will calm down. Every site I have visited has these rude ass posters on them and I've yet to see a site owner or admin do anything to discourage it. These people are like a cancer that if allowed to go unchecked will kill a board.

Are you seriously for real? You don't think that people in the real world who practice swinging as a lifestyle are really that irresponsible (not to mention dangerous) as to go bareback do you? 9 times out of 10 that is where the reality of real-life coupling and the delusional grandeur of the web boards come into striking contrast. Barebacking is rarely practiced in swinging circles. That's reality, bub! And yes, jimmyhats are worn at my parties. nonoxyl 9 is also used abundantly as are other contraceptives. It's simply unrealistic to think that in the majority of true swinging couples that safe sexual practices are not followed.

I seriously question how much of this practice you've actually seen firsthand. Even still, if what you say is true, it's the minority practice not the majority rule. In this day and age of communicable stds they just can't (and don't) engage in such behavior, no matter much they may want and like to.

Furthermore, you should surely know better than to believe in the fairy-tale fantasy-driven testaments you read online. Believe nothing of what you hear (or in this case read) and only half of what you see. Those wise words were handed down to me by my Dad and they have served me well, very well.

Not only that there are alternatives to condoms so what you may have seen (and not realized) was bareback couplings with safety measures still in place. The vast majority of swingers do plan their events although impromptu happenings certainly occur. But even in such instances I'd wager they are much more aware and safety conscious than you seem to realize.

Thank You.

pimpology101 said:
I'm all for making specific areas by content.

Thank you maybe someone will notice and do something.

OMG - yes!

r4real said:
DC don't need anymore sections. It just needs to be moderated proactively. That way the spammers, flamers, trolls and fake ass moral police would be cut down to a minimum. The current admin don't do a goddamn thing when it comes to that.

I could not agree more with taking more control to cut off all the shit that goes on. To many people fight over so little sometimes.

And I still maintain those ladies are in the vast minority. They're also women I'd not personally care to know or whom would be welcome at OREO parties.

To me, and i could be wrong, R4Real sounds like bullshit. I would have to agree with pimp simply due to the fact that as a responsible participant, I could never allow my wife to go bareback even though the thought of it is exciting. Plus i find it hard to believe that being in your 20's you have had as much experience as you claim. I have noticed that the majority of the people that enjoy this lifestyle are a bit older. And stop with the racist card. Do you relly believe that anybody whom frequents this site is a racist? Come back in 10 years or so when you can contribute a more believable content.

I don't give a shit whether I annoy you or not. You're hardly at the top of my favorites list either. The type of women you get you are welcome to have, keep and continue getting. Bully for you. You are the stud, the man. All the women go crazy over you, blah, blah, blah. I've heard it all before from your type; all bark and no bite. Shameless self-promoter to back up NO game.

I wonder if you ever stopped to think that what came out of his mouth was because you abused the privelege he allowed you to have in being sexual with his wife. And some winner she was to go behind her husband's back to meet with you. He'd been better off had ya kept her skank ass. Much like the skanks getting fucked by all manner of men to get pregnant with no regard to the child or the father. Hardly surprising that those are the type of women you pull; skank ass hos with no regards for themselves or anyone else. You should be quite proud, peacock, such women are truly a feather in your cap!

And I'm far from racist but it's easy to see your disdain for white men. You are right about one thing; if a man fucks my woman it will always be on my terms (to a degree; ideally ours as in she & I). If he or she doesn't like that they can both hit the fucking road. You fail to realize it's a privelege men allow you to be sexual with their wives. You abuse it and you're likely to get abused yourself. By me and men like me.

No one said you were a fake. Just an arrogant dickhead who gets all the pussy no one else wants anyway!

I don't think anybody here is calling you fake, more like delusional. Your theories and/or alleged experiences don't really hold water in the eyes of people that are actually aware of the reality of the lifestyle. Get over it dude. At least all this talk will maybe give you some ideas if and when it may happen for you.

You may oy may not agree but give me a break. An actual thread dealing with one guys' opinions? I wish i could make such an impact on a xxx sex site that really don't mean all that much anyway.

I wouldn't be caught dead trolling with the women you know. I'm an undercover lover not bigot. You, on the other hand, are an extroverted racist, conceited blow-hard with nothing really substantive to back up your claims or prove your worth.

Dude, as far as i can tell, you ain't got a pic either.
And I know I don't either so don't even start.

Why would you need to change user names? that just adds to the bullshit. I would think that if you joined under your current name in 2004, you 'd have plenty of time to repost your pic. I think you're full of shit.

Whatever you say. You might want to think about a more appropriate user name. Might I suggest "rfull of shit"?

ok dude if you say so

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread