• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should Dark Cavern make changes?

• Thread starterMinnesota_Couple
  • Start date

Should Dark Cavern make changes?

• I visit this site once ever few months.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I visit this site once ever few weeks.

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • I visit this site once ever few days.

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • I visit this site every day.

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • They should make some changes.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • They should Not make changes.

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • I hate this site.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I like this site.

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • I Love this site.

Votes: 31 17.9%
  • I think its easy to use.

Votes: 55 31.8%

• Total voters
Two things. Get rid of the free board, because I don't see why I'm paying to have membership to DC when this board is free and linked to the homepage. I will not renew my membership on DC since there is more activity for FREE here then there is in Darkcavern.

TWO. I'm all for peoples taste in sex. HOWEVER, I am NOT here for the bi, latent to openly homosexual white males. Take measures to ENCOURAGE the individuals into that lifestyle to go start their own website somewhere. I don't come here to read posts, or be hit on by bi, latent to open homosexual men. I thought the idea of DC was for black men, white/asian/hispanic women to have a place to share/develop fantasies, ideas, the lifestyle, and meet? I do NOT see anywhere where this is a forum for black men to pick up a dude?

Why have they removed pages from site?

The free board does not compare to the pay site in terms of content. Not even close.

pimpology101 said:
The free board does not compare to the pay site in terms of content. Not even close.
I don't think it's the pay thing Pimp I think it is the Bi men issue he doesn't like you know that stuff your taking Zantac 150 for when you see a white male ass bent over wanting black bred. LOL Your doing a fine job if there is anything Norm or I can due to ease the heartburn let us know. Cowboys

all pimp needs to cope is a pretty little redhead under his desk, evertime he gets all stemed up she just nibbles on him a little bit and calms him down LMAO

as far as the d#!%a*^ about swingers if he was ever in the swing lifestyle and partied he would know that the lifestyle has the lowest rate of std of any other and that is because at ever club we have gone to condoms are used by everone that we have met and if you talk to any in the lifestlye they are very aware that playing unsafe is a dumb thing to do...... just my two cents worth

No Pages Being Removed

GBGB said:
Why have they removed pages from site?

hi GBGB...
In the General Forum, page 2, under the Thread MODS
Super Moderator : Kdawg68 gives the answer the those who do not find some pages, QUOTE:
you should still be able to access older topics, just adjust the display parameters found in the bottom left hand corner of the main rooms. Mine usually defaults to only showing posts updated within the last day. If you adjust the paramter to show threads from the last yer, you should be able to find "archived" threads.

At least that's worked for me. It just takes a little getting used to.
END of QUOTE
When i ask for the threads for the LAST MONTH and click : SHOW THREAD
all threads for the last month DO appear ...
Regards
Edith

I am going to enjoy the new format very much. My hubby also likes it better so that also is a good sign. I think it will open up a lot of expression of feelings we enjoy but did not know where we should place the posts. Wonderful start and we thank you dawn

Users who are viewing this thread