Should I ask or not?

• Thread starterusn2play
  • Start date

usn2play

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2012
My wife's live with us lover is off on business. He has been gone for 2 weeks and is not due back until late June. I come home Friday and we start fooling around. Why not get me some without him around for a change? As I start fondling her and get her pants off, It is obvious that someone else just got finished banging her. I did not ask, just went on with our games and loved the solo attention (we do a lot of threesomes).

Should I ask her about this? Should I work on solving who dropped by Friday?
Should I let her 27 year old lover know or just leave it alone since I am getting solo attention?

no pleasss not ask her grate work

usn2play said:
My wife's live-with-us-lover is off on business. He has been gone for 2 weeks and is not due back until late June.

Those things happen...

usn2play said:
I come home Friday and we start fooling around. Why not get me some without him around for a change? As I start fondling her and get her pants off, it is obvious that someone else just got finished banging her.

Cool! That's something, of course, that can happen too (and did, it sounds like)...

usn2play said:
I did not ask, just went on with our games and loved the solo attention (we do a lot of threesomes).

Hey, whatever. But, you probably missed an opportunity to ask your wife, softly and sexily, whispering in her ear, who her latest conquest is... then (even if she declined to tell you), you could have teased her a little bit about her voracious sexual appetites...

usn2play said:
Should I ask her about this?

Sure, that would be fair enough. Since your wife fucks her live-in-lover openly (often in your presence, evidently), it sounds like she and you don't have any agreement to the effect that you won't ask her anything, or otherwise express curiosity, about any additional lovers she may take...

usn2play said:
Should I work on solving who dropped by Friday?

That's up to you. The most straightforward approach will be to simply ask your wife (as noted above). If she declines to tell you, but you still want to know, you may have to find out with a "random" encounter — such as, for instance, might happen if you were to come home early from work on occasion before her live-in lover returns from his business trip.

usn2play said:
Should I let her 27-year-old lover know, or just leave it alone since I am getting solo attention?

You should definitely not let your wife's live-in-lover know she took another lover (if she actually did... I don't think you've confirmed that yet) while he was away. That's her business. That is, it's reasonable for you to expect your wife to keep you informed of who her lovers are, since you're her husband, but I strongly suggest leaving it to her to decide whether to tell lover n whether she has taken on lovers n+1, n+2, n+3, etc., and their identities.

Also, if you "tell on" your wife she will almost certainly put you in her dog house — and she may keep you there for quite a while, potentially.

At a minimum, you would be risking a severe spanking. Futhermore, you have nothing to gain by "telling on" your wife.

I would just ask her, maybe she will happily tell you? If not she will probably lash out and cheat more frequently in that case you may have an easier time finding out this tertiary lover.

Good luck!

Happened again today. I asked and she said yes. I asked who and she said she had already told me but I just haven't realized it. I guess its a riddle for me to solve.

Found it! There were pics in my digital camera. She is doing her "boyfriends" boss. A thirty something black guy. I think I will show the boyfriend the pics and see what breaks loose.

usn2play said:
I think I will show the boyfriend the pics and see what breaks loose.

Are you sure about that?

Please tell me why not? She seemed committed to just he and I when this started.

ste1 said:
Are you sure about that?

Saraha said:
don't you dare show him.

I agree ... don't tell/show him!!!

If you really want to know more ... she said you knew, and now you do ... then ask her if he knows ... not your place to change that relationship.

We don't know if there are even more ... but at least at this point she has a double cuck running ... sounds like she's lovin it :p

When we started she wanted to have her boyfriend whenever she wanted. I agreed and even let him move in. Now, I find out he brags to his coworkers and his boss seems to like the idea. So the boss comes by to visit when the boyfriend is out of town. Real convenient for everyone and they probably are saying how big a fool i am because I let it happen in my house. And-----he's a black guy, we never talked about that either.

Well sir this is cuckolding pure and simple, perhaps you shouldn't partake in this type of activity. I don't mean to sound harsh with you here. It is just in my experience that ladies when they get an inch they will take a mile.

Now I'm not saying that you should or should not show the BF these pictures. However, I think it would behove you to cool down for a few days, then make a calmer descion becuase I absolutly know how upset you must be feeling right now. Also you should really just keep it between you and your wife, I don't think the boyfriend will be as on your side as you will hope, he'll be on his side and perhaps will want to end it with your wife. I dunno if you want that or not.

I still think I am a "bit in charge" in this situation. She is MY wife.

usn2play said:
Please tell me why not? She seemed committed to just he and I when this started.

Women get upset if the wrong guys see her naked without her permission. She feels violated and will toss more than dinner plates at you.

Curious

usn2play said:

This is not the 'I'm mad as Hell and I am not going to take it anymore' forum.

usn2play said:

She is...? Really...? Have you asked your wife what her thoughts are about you being "in charge" of her because she is "yours," sort of like you own your TV and refrigerator...?

I personally find it hot that your wife not only has a live-in boyfriend,but now also enjoys a black stud on the side. Can't see a problem there myself,but hey,different horses for different courses I guess...
I wouldn't tell the boyfriend though,let her do that if she wants to,as she might get pissed off at you and there go your solo sessions!

usn2play said:

She might be your wife but her pussy belongs to her boyfriend, her boyfriend's black boss, and probably any of their buddies the others told about how easy she is to bang.

That is the life you let yourself in for when you let the boyfriend move in and told your wife you like her to fuck other men.

If you still have a strong relationship together you could talk with her and say that you are not comfortable how things are going.

Alternatively you could tell her you want to feel like you are part of her adventures. That you want to hear about them, participate some times, have her alone some times, get photos some times, post the photos on this forum some times (that last part was for my pleasure).

good luck, don't let things get too out of control.

Came home today and she was in the bedroom with Cedric. He had her pinned down and was giving it to her kinda rough. He is well endowed. I sat and watched, she obviously enjoyed it. After he came in her, he just got up and left. I got her a towel and then, moved in place and we made love passionately. It was hot, but I am not sure I liked it. Still on the fence about telling.

usn2play said:
Came home today and she was in the bedroom with Cedric. He had her pinned down and was giving it to her kinda rough. He is well endowed. I sat and watched, she obviously enjoyed it. After he came in her, he just got up and left. I got her a towel and then, moved in place and we made love passionately. It was hot, but I am not sure I liked it.

Still on the fence about telling.

Do I need to march down to your house and smack your bare ass over my knees? Her boyfriend can take his own photos, or she can show him some she has taken herself.

You could easily start a row, and I bet you will be blamed by both of them.