Should I Be Sissified?

• Thread starterO_Smith
  • Start date

O_Smith

Submissive Cuckold
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello,
I’m just wondering if i should be sissified by my queen and bull.
My queen made it clear that my cock belongs in a cage and that I am the one that will wear the panties in our relationship, not her.
She also has a strong bi side, so enjoys striping me of the little manhood I have to make me more feminine.
So I wonder if it seems likely that I will in time be made their little sissy. Shaved smooth, cock caged and never allowed to harden.

what do you guys think?

Cdpas said:
You shall get further and shave and sissify yourself before them tell you so.

so you think I will just do it naturally myself?

Cdpas said:
yes, set a date for your girl and bull and greet them as their sissy maid.

hmmm, interesting....I do like the sound of this.
any suggestions?

Cdpas said:
Depends of your situatiuon. If you live with your GF, set her a cinema date with her bull. You can drive them to cinema, and asked to take TAXI to come back.
In the meantime, shave your legs, pubic, armpits etc. put some make up, put a wig on, plug your ass. And wear some sexy lingerie.
When they back, greet them at the doors, introduce with girly name, and say that you are here to serve them and take care that they have all they need.
If your girl and bull are into this games it will be a fun night :)

sounds amazing, thank you so much

If you ask the question about if you should be sissified then the answer is absolutely yes, you not only should be, but you must be sissified.

Reactions: O_Smith
I spoke to our bull about this last night. He has every intention of transforming me into a sissy, ensuring my tiny cock never hardens again and doing so in full view of my queen and getting her involved

Reactions: Sissychas, BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY and leahswannabe
Good.

Excellent. My wife has a date with her bull this saturday night and he has messaged me and told me he wants me to suck his cock as he plays with my wife.

Sounds like we may be on a similar journey

Reactions: SquirmingSub, O_Smith and leahswannabe