Should I Full ****** My Wife? That She Becomes A Webslut?

• Thread starterstefan1992
  • Start date

stefan1992

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2016
humilate me, make my wife a webslut, and show it to me please

BILD0177.JPG

Reactions: toolman2c, Geglu and Ready2play72
yes, she likes it, to see her pics spread

Reactions: toolman2c
If she is a web slut, then tie her up and give her ****** orgasms while you video tape. I wouldn't push it the web immediately; however, I would use it as a threat to her if her training doesn't work out. If she doesn't comply post up on ******** or some other site and share the link so we can all enjoy the fruits of her labor ....

Reactions: rjone and SquirmingSub
Can she be a webslut without actually being a slut first? Maybe she already has that qualification?

stefan1992 said:

BILD0177.JPG
Id love to fuck her or watch her fuck

stefan1992 said:

BILD0177.JPG
She is fucking hot! Please tell me you tap that every night.

How many people does she want to see her on the world wide web - two billion?
She might just prefer a weekly orgy with 1 guys each time losing their virginity with her.

If you can understand what her sexual dreams are about, then you will have your answers.

cuckdave11 said:
Can she be a webslut without actually being a slut first? Maybe she already has that qualification?
It's possible she can be a webslut first, most woman don't dare to do things in reality but preffer to show of on camera first and upload it on sites.

Vitall said:
It's possible she can be a webslut first, most woman don't dare to do things in reality but preffer to show of on camera first and upload it on sites.
thanks Vitall