• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I go bareback for new boyfriend?

• Thread starterthe good wife
  • Start date

the good wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2004
Chicago Area
To date I have a handfull of experiences with bbc - each time more intense than the last as I give myself more fully. Each guy has wanted to cum inside me and I have resisted so far (except for oral) and have had them cum on me instead. While this is hot (and safe) I keep having dreams about how fulfilling it would be to let them fill my pussy and ass with cum....so an open question to the ladies....is it worth it? I am not on any birth control but can deal with that but what about std's? I have never had unprotected sex with anyone other that my husband (okay not any men) and worried about my desire getting in the way of my common sense. I have a date with a new boyfriend and am seriously considering letting him (okay beggin him to) cum in me.

Attachments

• Dark Cavern #3.jpg
    Dark Cavern #3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,290
  • A Pussyfull.jpg
    A Pussyfull.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,334
  • A Mouthfull.jpg
    A Mouthfull.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,309
yes :) please

feeling is intense

Hi good wife
For me the feeling of my lover cumming deep inside me is the most intense u can imagine.
I have now had 2 children to blk lovers and no stds even though i partied once or twice.
Maybe im just lucky a lot of stds about.
But as i have said its a fantastic climax.
Hope this helps

it is a decision both you and hubby have to make. Maybe after a few dates have the lover take a blood test to show you plus if he is willing to do it will also show youthat he cares about std's too. hope this helps.

Been going bare for 10 yrs. yes, I worry, but i'm also selective. Love to feel a natural cock and the hot cum into my cervix

Get On The Pill And Take All The Cumm You Want.

All have cum inside her

Wife loves cum. We are selective and careful. We are into the long term relationship. She has been with about 10 guys in our 9 years together. All of them have cum inside her.

We have concerns about STDs but so far we've never had a problem.

Go for it

I crave having my pussy filled with hot cum. There is no substitute for the sensation of a thick masculine dick throbbing and pumping hot cum in me.

A little caution and judgement go a long way. We've never had a problem, but if I don't think it's safe, I just don't do anything.

Too dangerous.

Well I did decide to play it safe and use a condom :-( The sex was best yet but I have a new problem....he used Magnum XL and I am allergic to latex...had to quit after 4 hours due to reaction. I am running out of options here....no way he fits in an Avanti or Trojan Supra non-latex condom. Maybe it's a sign to give in...I am not giving him up. Anyone know of any extra large non-latex condoms?

Frustrated MILF

Attachments

• February 2006 219.JPG
    February 2006 219.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 599
  • February 2006 226.JPG
    February 2006 226.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 400
  • February 2006 230.JPG
    February 2006 230.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 522
you think you were meant to take him bare, if that is what you think/feel then get ready to have his baby too

Users who are viewing this thread