• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I go bareback for new boyfriend?

• Thread starterthe good wife
  • Start date

the good wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2004
Chicago Area
To date I have a handfull of experiences with bbc - each time more intense than the last as I give myself more fully. Each guy has wanted to cum inside me and I have resisted so far (except for oral) and have had them cum on me instead. While this is hot (and safe) I keep having dreams about how fulfilling it would be to let them fill my pussy and ass with cum....so an open question to the ladies....is it worth it? I am not on any birth control but can deal with that but what about std's? I have never had unprotected sex with anyone other that my husband (okay not any men) and worried about my desire getting in the way of my common sense. I have a date with a new boyfriend and am seriously considering letting him (okay beggin him to) cum in me. Help me understand if this will make a great experience even better or lead to problems.

yes

Well shit baby. You have to let you bf fuck you bareback. If your gonna make him use a rubber you may as well just use a dildo and he jerk himself off.

Besides that, its very rude for you to ask a blackman not to cum in your pussy. Its as thought your telling him you too proud a white female to risk having a nigger baby in your belly. Your being selfish thinkingand caring more about your marriage and not about the black bulls pleasure your depriving him of. A big part of a black mans glory when he fucks a white girl is bragging to his pals of how many loads he nutted in her white pussy

oh

Oh yes. And the most important thing is your forgetting the wonderful pleasure you yourself are missing out on. I spend a lot of time at this site chatting with white females and they almost all told me the greatest pleasure they ever had in thier lives is when a black stud fucks them and when that moment of glory approaches when his eyes cross and he lets out aloud grunt just as he floods their womb with a huge load of hot scolding negro sperm.

Just let yourself go sweetheart.

I cant believe your responses so far. What a Dick!! Stick with the safe sex until someone proves to u they are disease free. Use your head girl!!

Good Lord, woman! Of course you desire a BBC to fill you up, but HE has to gain your trust. If he wants it that badly, he can get an HIV test to prove to you that he's clean. As in battle, it's easy to retreat to fight another day. So, you can go bareback as much as you want, as long as they don't cum inside you....then you can fuck another day. Wait until you find a good "friend" whom you can trust and it will be worth it...and you won't lay awake at night days later "wondering" if he gave you HIV or VD or whatever. Remember....sex is supposed to be FUN....don't take chances until you're absolutely sure. You go girl! :) Have fun! ;-)

gotta agree with the safe way

there are lots of differences between fantasy and reality....
I bet ya have a virus scan on your computer to keep it from getting a a fatal virus on that....
until you are sure about a person, use common sense and use virus protection for yourself.
unlike a computer, you cant get a new body if you get HIV

Solowhiteguy you sound like a complete retard. You're telling someone to make a life altering decision so you can sit in your underwear and jerk off in front of a computer. If that isn't pathetic I don't know what is.

just my two cents, but while I do love the feeling of a brotha's cum in my pussy, you gotta be careful out there. I have pretty much always been on the pill and used to let guys cum in me all the time. Now I pretty much only bareback with guys I know pretty well and trust. Everyone else has to wear condoms until I get comfortable with them. Even then, though, guys condoms bust all the time and they end up cumming in me. So sometimes I guess it was just meant to be lol

be careful

any ass who tells u to go bare for his jollies is an ass....i can tell you from experience be careful. i am lucky that i made it through my wild and crazy days...fucking any hole that came my way in college and after. however one day, my best bro who was with me on many of those crazy times, told me he had HIV...now i dont do bareback unless i'm sure the woman is clean.

taking cum in ur pussy is definitely the best sexual explosion ur gonna get when it all done right...the ladies here will agree with that..

i just spoke to some slut in chatroom who told me she fucked 14 random guys last night in clubs for valentines day. I told her you dont care bout dying? she said she doesnt worry bout that. well.....its just a matter of time.

Be careful...know who you with dont trust anyone! thats my 3 cents

STD's

I am not on any birth control but can deal with that but what about std's?

If you're worried about STD's, make him wear a condom. Best protection aside of abstinence.

Keeping it to oral only is no guarantee that you won't get infected - STD's tend to infect in a great many ways.

That said, don't take my word for it, I'm just a faceless dude on a messageboard. Do your own research on the matter.

its not a problem nowadays to do tests and to get results within hours. Aids is not the only danger, and I would assume that chances to catch Hepatitis are even higher. For some Hepatitis you can protect yourself by getting immunization, for some kind not.

Any guy who insists on doing it without condom, who refuses to go with you to the laboratory to do some tests (and paying for it) is not worth a thought.

If he is not into creating an enjoyable, safe enviroment, don´t do it. Of course, in the end you can never trust a person 100%. He might fulfill all your requirements but next day he is meeting up with a chick who doesn´t care picking up something and giving it to you the next time.

I for myself insist on protection and very recent results. If it is growing into something more serious through trust and experience with that person I am willing to give "up" myself like in any other serious relationship, be it interracial or not!

Love yourself first and protect yourself by any means for you to feel comfortable!

I agree.....

Tests first... bareback later.

I also love a black man cumming inside me. But I also am a realist. Unless I know you are safe, condom is a must.. Thank God I love sucking black cock... LOL... Safety first....

Do it

Once i started to take it bareback i could not stop. It is the best feeling to have black cum in you.

ishe a person that u would want to have a baby with

Users who are viewing this thread