Should I let my bully fuck my girlfriend ?

• Thread starterVietnamBoy
  • Start date

VietnamBoy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2021
Hi, im 25 year old Vietnamese. My girlfriend is half Chinese half Vietnamese. We have been doing cuckold lifestyle for 2 years. I watch a lot of guys fuck my girlfriend (from guys at the bar, at the gym, even my co-workers). Honestly, I like being a cuck and I like being into submission to my girlfriend. I serve my girlfriend like im her slave. I been through all kind of humiliation from my girlfriend such as eating bull's cum from her pussy, kneeling and kissing their feet while they fuck, or verbally humiliated by my gf and her bull, etc. I like it honestly. Maybe im a loser.

But recently, my girlfriend suggest to let my high school's bully fucked her. I think it is kinda hot but at the same time, I am scared of the bully because he beat me up very badly when im in high school. He is someone I want to forget and dont want to remember and meet because im scared of him. But right now my girlfriend is asking to fuck with him. I don't know should I agree with her suggest ? And if you guys think I should, how should I approach and talk to the bully about this situation ? I mean im afraid he will beat me up again when he see me

CFFDEEA2-4BEB-41F6-833A-C096C1DE5107.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: alaskana, AaronT, monitaur and 5 others
First, it is her choice who she has sex with. But there is no need to facilitate if by you. Tell her how you feel and what it would mean to you if she fucked him. I am sure she will understand. But if you really are a sub to your GF, shouldn't you be doing what she wants of you?

She is a sexy woman. I wish I were fucking her in front of you right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovasianladies
VietnamBoy said:
Hi, im 25 year old Vietnamese. My girlfriend is half Chinese half Vietnamese. We have been doing cuckold lifestyle for 2 years. I watch a lot of guys fuck my girlfriend (from guys at the bar, at the gym, even my co-workers). Honestly, I like being a cuck and I like being into submission to my girlfriend. I serve my girlfriend like im her slave. .......

All good. It sounds like you're on the right track with respect to your relationship with your woman.

VietnamBoy said:
But recently, my girlfriend suggest to let my high school bully fuck her. I think it is kinda hot but at the same time, I am scared of the bully because he beat me up very badly when I was in high school. He is someone I want to forget and don't want to remember and meet because I'm scared of him. But right now my girlfriend is asking to fuck with him. I don't know, should I agree with her suggestion?

There's a reliable rule you can use to make a decision. It is: When someone (your high school bully, in this case) shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

Custer Laststand said:
All good. It sounds like you're on the right track with respect to your relationship with your woman.

There's a reliable rule you can use to make a decision. It is: When someone (your high school bully, in this case) shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
what do you mean ? I dont quite understand

I think you might find it very erotic to watch his cock going in and out of her pussy. You should suck it to get it hard again so he can fuck her some more.

• Love
VietnamBoy said:
what do you mean ? I dont quite understand

When I said: "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time," I meant:

When your high-school bully beat you up badly (as you said) when you were a high school student, he showed you that he is a bad person whom you should stay away from and have nothing further to do with him. And, you should try hard to convince your wife that she should not fuck him, and tell her you are not going to introduce him to her, no matter what. And, tell her why.

Your wife should understand that and comply with your wishes, even if she does find him sexually attractive.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, engene and 2wheel
VietnamBoy said:
Hi, im 25 year old Vietnamese. My girlfriend is half Chinese half Vietnamese. We have been doing cuckold lifestyle for 2 years. I watch a lot of guys fuck my girlfriend (from guys at the bar, at the gym, even my co-workers). Honestly, I like being a cuck and I like being into submission to my girlfriend. I serve my girlfriend like im her slave. I been through all kind of humiliation from my girlfriend such as eating bull's cum from her pussy, kneeling and kissing their feet while they fuck, or verbally humiliated by my gf and her bull, etc. I like it honestly. Maybe im a loser.

But recently, my girlfriend suggest to let my high school's bully fucked her. I think it is kinda hot but at the same time, I am scared of the bully because he beat me up very badly when im in high school. He is someone I want to forget and dont want to remember and meet because im scared of him. But right now my girlfriend is asking to fuck with him. I don't know should I agree with her suggest ? And if you guys think I should, how should I approach and talk to the bully about this situation ? I mean im afraid he will beat me up again when he see me

Maybe he will beat her up. I have had guys mi
VietnamBoy said:

Maybe he will beat her up, I have had guys mistreat my wife because she is a slut

• Wow
Keep it as a hot fantasy, not reality. Custer is right. Being a cuck is not being a doormat for him, or your wife.

VietnamBoy said:

your girlfriend suggest to let my high school s bully fucked her so let her fucked your high school s bully but you don,t be there when he fucked her or must you be there with your girlfriend if you do not want to be beat you up very badly so stay away from him let your girlfriend talk to him she want to fucked him so let her set up the time what she is to meet him don,t you do that

VietnamBoy said:

Will it bring you peace? Some might say "if you can't beat them, just join them"

Reactions: shrimpdikjim
VietnamBoy said:

Yes, you should bring your Bully your gf and watch him take her!!!

Pass! A guy that was so cruel and disrespectful to you does NOT deserve such a treat. Find another guy to satisfy both of you.

VietnamBoy said:

She is hot, bet that's some great pussy. Just tell her some guy that you want to see fuck her bullied you really badly. Je will play along for a piece of that ass. I sure would, maybe bully you some in front of her.