• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I let wife go bareback?

• Thread starterhotcpl4341
  • Start date

hotcpl4341

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2005
Says she is tired of condoms since she can't feel the meat. Claims she is probably too old to get preg and wants it bare. I am afraid she could get preg but I can tell you that the thought of her getting filled is very hot. Should I take the risk?

Reactions: fallingtopieces
How old is she? Why not just have her go on the pill or get the morning after pill? Why take the risk? Plus despite the fantasies here, a lot of real bros would prob hesitate if they know she's unprotected.

She is 37. She has a friend that has a black baby from and affair and she keeps saying how cute the baby is. I think she really wants a black man to breed her. While the idea is hot, I don't know how to explain it to family and friends.

Protection

The wife and I are strict about protection. I would be more worried about diseases like HIV, Hepatis, Herpes, etc...that getting a black baby.

If the guy is clean and disease free, go for it!

NO GLOVE...NO LOVE. The only way to fly.

condoms, condoms my wife and i agreed when she fucked her first black guy that no condom no entry too many diseases out their !! if she wants his cum take on the tits or in her mouth but not inside dont play russian roulette!!!

Take the Risk

And, what risk do YOU take? LMAO So like a man. Yeah, make sure he wears a hat.

But, I also feel for your wife. Or, more accurately, I feel what your wife is not feeling. Why not find a real bull that is to her liking and get him tested.
Raw is so much better.

hotcpl4341 said:
Says she is tired of condoms since she can't feel the meat. Claims she is probably too old to get preg and wants it bare. I am afraid she could get preg but I can tell you that the thought of her getting filled is very hot. Should I take the risk?

Test!!

ProperWhiteMother said:
And, what risk do YOU take? LMAO So like a man. Yeah, make sure he wears a hat.

But, I also feel for your wife. Or, more accurately, I feel what your wife is not feeling. Why not find a real bull that is to her liking and get him tested.
Raw is so much better.

What 'ProperWhiteMother' said hit the nail square...

ANY SANE man who wants/allows his wife to have unprotected sex with a third party WILL make sure that man is tested, AND VERIFIED CLEAN, BEFORE he ever gets near the wife.

What is so difficult about that? They should INSIST on access to clinical reports, or even the doctor.

Simple rule of thumb applies: 'Be Safe, or Be Sorry!'
Yeah, Raw IS much better! It's better still, knowing that everybody is STD/HIV-free!

no glove,no love baby...bare is better but a glove is safe.....too much shit out there,be safe...let him cum on her tits its the way to go!!!!!the only way to go!!!!!!!

Not Always Possible

I agree protection and prior testing is highly adviseable.

But, frankly, that isn't always possible. Without a white husband it is difficult. If you are a white female alone, you know your black bf isn't really going to protect your ass from other brothers. In the heat of a party, the odds are you are going to be barebacked.

"No glove, no love"--- I love that expression. I think that women need to be more careful about STD than getting pregnant. Frankly, if you are into an open lifestyle, you really should be on the pill and you need to insist on condoms too. Maybe after you have gotten to know him and his lifestyle you can go bareback.

I believe when i use a condom im cheating my balck man. Out of respect after he has work his SO HARD to climax I owe him the right to nut in me. Im in debt to him and im his ***** to do has he please . So ladies if u got a good man and he wants to go bare back let him its his cock u want and its his pussy to play with .....
Love Candice

hotcpl4341 said:

Absolutely.

swf20candice said:
I believe when i use a condom im cheating my balck man. Out of respect after he has work his SO HARD to climax I owe him the right to nut in me. Im in debt to him and im his ***** to do has he please . So ladies if u got a good man and he wants to go bare back let him its his cock u want and its his pussy to play with .....
Love Candice

My kind of woman.

84% of new Aids cases are black

FuckMyWife_in_AL said:
The wife and I are strict about protection. I would be more worried about diseases like HIV, Hepatis, Herpes, etc...that getting a black baby.

84% of new Aids cases are black according to the CDC. So you should accept the fact you'll be eating it and paying until you can pay no more

swf20candice said:
Love Candice

Candice...
Yeah, you 'owe him the right to nut in (you)...' you're 'in debt to him' and 'his ***** (I believe you are)...'
It might be 'his pussy to play with,' but you better believe (and I believe you'll find out, anyway) that it's gonna be TOTALLY YOUR STD/HIV+ to deal with.
Some people never THINK, until it's too late. Remember where you heard this, Candace.

People... I see and appreciate the focus on sex, and the need to explore and enjoy sex as much as the next person. However, HIV/AIDS is NOTHING to play with. And, it's nothing you can live with, either.

Contrary to some wishful thinking in this thread, THERE IS NO 'SMEAR ON CREAM' that will protect you from AIDS.

Nothing is 100% absolute, except mathematics.You MANAGE THE AIDS RISK by taking all the necessary precautions.

Reading some of the attitudes in this thread reinforces my resolve. Some people won't take credible advice, and as long as that it the case, we're ALL AT INCREASED RISK FOR STD/HIV. I don't need sex to the extent that I will indulge my need for it with those who practice unsafe sex.

YES, I DO enjoy (and need sex) on a regular basis, but YES, I also do get tested regularly for HIV, I use condoms, AND I know my partners sexual routines (they get tested also). Why? To minimize the possibilities of attracting STD/HIV, but ALSO so that my partners don't have to worry about contracting and passing on an STD from ME!

I can only do MY PART. HAVE YOU DONE YOURS?

In a word? No! In two words? HELL no! But that's just me. Men who sex my lady wear a glove or get no love (ALWAYS!!). With the exception of oral of course.

I think it's the womans choice to Risk Pregnancy while having sex with another man other than her hysband. The woman should never tell the sex artner she is not using birth control....I always tell the guy I am using the Pill.

If the husband is a true cuckolded husband he doesnt have a choice in it...he gets to watch his wife have sex and he never knows what the sex with other men will bring.

The sex may bring a pregnancy but that is a womans choice ..

It is the woman's choice everytime, but if she wants to be around for many, many years for ONGOING FUCK TIMES, she should insist on STD protection until her lovers are confirmed free of all infections.

There is sense in a group of people forming a closed love circle to keep each other disease free - with sex being bareback for those inside the circle.

I agree that a true cuckold has no say in his wife's sexual decisions about her body or his. He needs to obey without question if she wants him to be of service to her bull. Choice of sire for her children is hers alone, but the cuckold must keep her in the manner she requires to maintain her lifestyle.