• Thread starterDebbie E
  • Start date

Debbie E

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2007
UK
Dear Dark Cavern,

Dilemma - should I shag my cute younger black neighbour?

A younger couple have recently moved in next door - both in their 20's, she white, he black, cute and very hunky........

I was sunbathing in the garden earlier (wearing a straw hat!!) and they both came out to do some gardening, she instructing him to do various chores........

......and he was staring at me the whole time.

I'm excited. We don't have a lot of black people living round here, let alone one so hunky who lives next door.......and I think he fancies me.......

......but on the other hand, you know what they say about fooling around on your own doorstep.

To those who don't know me, I'm a 42 y/o mwf, happily married with two children....

Advice.........?

Last edited by a moderator:
Go for it! Flirt with him and see if her wants to go further. Be careful though it may blow up in your face; would hubby encourge you to minimise any problems?

becontree2001uk said:
Go for it! Flirt with him and see if her wants to go further. Be careful though it may blow up in your face; would hubby encourge you to minimise any problems?

That' what I'm trying to say.....hubi would most definetely NOT approve and my neighbour has a very nice girlfriend too.......

Has anyone else been in the same position and in hindsight would you say it was more trouble than it's worth?

Why not at least try talkin to ur hub about it? with 2 kids and all u got more on the line, why make shit complicated if it gets craz with this neighbor and risk making it messy for your hub and kids. most hubs would never go for sharing their wife but u'd be surprised that making it something that the two of u can share together might sway him. in this case its a younger "kid" basically so from that point its nt like there's any "emotional" cometition. this is just a couple trying to spice it up and thats how u can frame it to him.

hi,
i think you should chit chat more as much as u can..situations will develop automatically.. leave it upto time.. lol.. just flow with it if ur heart wants it

Debbie E said:
Dear Dark Cavern,

Dilemma - should I shag my cute younger black neighbour?

What happened?

Just imagine his yummy black dick sliding deep inside you...

asslickingslut said:
Just imagine his yummy black dick sliding deep inside you...

I think that's what caused the dimmela, ALS.

Keep us posted, Debbie!

They've actually since moved out, so dilemma solved.

Debbie E said:
They've actually since moved out, so dilemma solved.

That makes it perfect, because now you can fuck him somewhere away from your home and familly. Keep in contact with that couple, use any excuse. I am positive he would love to fuck you, give yourself to him. Both of you have something to lose if it gets out, so he will be distreet, and he seems already hooked on white pussy.

Sorry to hear that, Debbie. I was so looking forward to hear how you pursued this adventure. Was there ever a moment where it could have occurred? By the way, are you an IR virgin?

baby plenty of men out there for you to cheat with if that is youre situation, neighbor was way too close and risky. he could have cause lots of problems, the gf could be jealous. how many orgasms are worth blowing up youre family. have a discreet affair if that is what you need.

billy-ray said:
Sorry to hear that, Debbie. I was so looking forward to hear how you pursued this adventure. Was there ever a moment where it could have occurred? By the way, are you an IR virgin?

I'm not an interracial virgin, having been with two black men.

To be honest the "adventure" didn't really go beyond him checking me out from afar and I no longer have his contact details, so that is the end of that.

mute point

Debbie E said:
I'm not an interracial virgin, having been with two black men.

To be honest the "adventure" didn't really go beyond him checking me out from afar and I no longer have his contact details, so that is the end of that.

I know it's a non-issue now Debbie, but my advice would have been to leave it alone because it was way too close to home and no dick or pussy is worth that.

Kisses