• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I stay or should I go?

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
In the event that my fantasies about my wife Linda being laid by another man will ever become true, should I be present and watch them doing it, or should I stay far away?

The latter arouses me more than the former (by far!), but I am concerned about not knowing exactly what happened if I am not there.

Always establish ground rules with your wife,what you and her want...once you start meeting guys also let them know what your ground rules are...some guys are shy having a husband watch at first and some are not shy at all, but for the shy guys do let them enjoy each other at first and work into you watching over their next couple of get togethers...
You can be in another room, but never leave the area with any new guys you two have just met, for her safety...
If it is ok for you to watch then you have to decide before hand, if you will be able to handle what you will be seeing...
Good Luck in what you are seeking ;)
T.

Good advice from Trying.

Do what arouses you more - in consultation with your wife of course.

And place a few hidden cams around the place that feed into your computer for later viewing! :)

Trying said:
... never leave the area with any new guys you two have just met, for her safety...

SAFETY is a factor that I had overlooked... Thank you for the advice!

c4goodlife said:
Do what arouses you more

Definitely in different places, preferably me at home on my own, and them at his place.
Not sure if I should jerk off in the meanwhile, or abstain until she's back...
Probably the latter is better, but I believe it is difficult to resist temptation.

c4goodlife said:
in consultation with your wife of course

Of course! I learnt from past that wives' happiness is our happiness

c4goodlife said:
place a few hidden cams around the place that feed into your computer for later viewing! :)

That's a good idea! :) Of course the meeting must happen at our place, then :( (see first paragraph of this post)

Users who are viewing this thread