• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

should i take the gamble?

• Thread starterseedbag2
  • Start date

seedbag2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2005
this woman wants to get married to me but seems hesitant about "playing" around with any studs even tho she is highly sexed.

any thoughts?

sb

Attachments

• baltdesklo.jpg
    baltdesklo.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,116
Yes I think you are an asshole.

Shouls i take

seedbag2 said:
this woman wants to get married to me but seems hesitant about "playing" around with any studs even tho she is highly sexed.

any thoughts?

sb

Hi Homer...
If she is hesitant as you say , could be due to the fact that she would not want YOU to be cheating her and start fooling around as well...Many men that enjoy cuckold life style are very happy to ONLY WATCH not participate in 3some or more... Just as the start she is being prudent to be Hesitant
Edith

Takes time

My wife was total slut before. When we met, she was wanting to put her past behind her. However, after a couple of years, she was ready to go again. Give her a shot and then a little time.

Users who are viewing this thread