Should I Tell?

New2bbc84

Omg ...
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2017
Tennessee
So I am ready to be a bbc mommy should I tell my boyfriend that I am trying to get black bred now?

Reactions: whitemcurious and toolman2c
That totally depends on the situation, I did not tell my hub when I went off BC with a blk man. But I did not end up conceiving so it was a non event. Hub would have stayed with me, I am sure of it. You have to decide what are your priorities and can you live with all of your bf's possible reactions.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitemcurious and toolman2c
Well my boyfriend was with me when I got my first bbc ever. He watched Maarq pull off the condom that I made him promise to use. He didn't say anything at all when he started fucking me raw. I was so scared that I would get pregnant. I tried to stop him from shooting his load in my pussy. But I was pinned. I eventually just gave in and let him empty his huge balls in my wide open coochie. I took the morning after pill then because I wasn't on the pill.

Reactions: whitemcurious, toolman2c, Youngbbc4mwf and 1 other person
Take that black seed and if you get pregnant tell your boyfriend that it is his. He is inferior when compared to a black man so you do not need his approval to be bred.

Reactions: LucidMatrix, Jsking, toolman2c and 1 other person
Hi Ms. New2bbc84,

Thank you for posing your rather erotic question with followup comments; i.e.:
New2bbc84 said:
Well my boyfriend was with me when I got my first bbc ever. He watched Maarq pull off the condom that I made him promise to use. He didn't say anything at all when he started fucking me raw. I was so scared that I would get pregnant. I tried to stop him from shooting his load in my pussy. But I was pinned. I eventually just gave in and let him empty his huge balls in my wide open coochie. I took the morning after pill then because I wasn't on the pill.
There's nothing wrong with your desire to be bred by a black man. However, given that your (white, I gather) boyfriend did not object when you were fucking your black lover in front of him.... for which I congratulate you.... and the latter slipped off his condom and ejaculated into your pussy.... still with no objection from either of you, in the heat of the moment.... I suggest not interpreting that as a desire on the part of your white boyfriend to raise a black child.

I say this because your (white) boyfriend would have known about the existence of the morning-after pill, and probably just assumed you would use it.

I also say this because you and your (white) boyfriend are not married, so he has no formal commitment to you. If you lay a big surprise on him, such as that you've become pregnant by a black man, that may be too much and he may leave you (even though you think he wouldn't). After which you would be facing big problems as a single woman raising a child on your own, especially one of a different race.

Thus, you need to talk with your (white) boyfriend and make sure he accepts your desire to become pregnant by a black man and is willing to commit to helping you raise the resulting child.

In connection with this, I suggest it's time to tell your (white) boyfriend, in an appropriate setting, that it's time for him to marry you. (This is 2017.... it's totally acceptable for a woman to ask a man to marry her.) I know this sounds outrageously traditional, but please keep in mind that the purpose of marriage is to protect children. Also, recall the straightforward definition: "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife." Ergo, this would enable you to have a "hotwife / cuckold husband" form of marriage.

Finally, I suggest you inform your (white) boyfriend that you would like him to take your last name in marriage. (This is not outrageously traditional, but I think it's now legally-possible in many U.S. states.) If you were to do this, it would resolve any potential controversies over who the father(s) are of any children you might bear — because she, he, or they would unambiguously be YOUR children.

—Custer

Reactions: whitemcurious, LongSlimmBlk and midnightfapper