• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I want her to love him?

• Thread starterin_chastity
  • Start date

in_chastity

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2011
I have found that I have increasing desires to be so completely submissive to my wife that she falls in love with her boyfriend, having real feelings for him as opposed to just sex, which is the current arrangement. The thought of watching her sitting on the sofa with him, kissing him passionately and looking over at me, telling me she is in love with him gets me so aroused...

I would never want to lose her completely, but crave to hear those words from her mouth, knowing that a better man now has her heart as well as her body and that I must give up my place in the marital bed to him. She would delight in telling me that I will never be inside her again and that the only thing I would get to do to her is clean up his fertile sperm from her pussy, knowing that it was just a matter of time before she became pregnant by him.

I would love to hear any thoughts on this you may have...?

Reactions: Pervywhitedad, TheApocAngel and cuckhub
in_chastity said:
her sitting on the sofa with him, kissing him passionately and looking over at me, telling me she is in love with him gets me so aroused... I would never want to lose her completely, but crave to hear those words from her mouth, knowing that a better man now has her heart as well as her body and that I must give up my place in the marital bed to him. ...?

Dont go there champ!! - be careful what you wish for or you just might get it..... Cuckoldresses who fall in love with the bull, are gold that is lost!
There is no room for you in her life at all if it gets to that stage. You will be GONE!

1. Heart's should always belong to the cuck for allowing the freedom of the lifestyle.
2. Her sex belongs to the bull. You may borrow it from time to time but you will never own it again.
3. Marital bed can be shared.
4.Creampies are just for you.
5. Babies are a big decision ( believe me I know!) are for all involved.

A good cukoldress/hotwife is hard to find and harder to persuade if she has no intention at the beginning. IF YOU BLOW this wonderful lifestyle just to self-sabotage your life over a silly fantasy to become reality and you will live to regret it.

Proceed with real caution - and good luck either way.

TJ

TJ,

Thanks for your comments and which I completely understand; the thing is I can't change the way I feel and react to the scenario I described. I feel it is only right that I allow my wife to be in love with a real man and not just me, a chastised sub. My fantasies even go so far as to involve castration and/or hormones, so that I can serve her and her bull in the way they deserve.

The ultimate conclusion to a cuck and hotwife. One that will follow you for life. Do the two of you have kids? Think of the issues they will have to deal with.
Good luck. :eek:

be ultra careful with the love thing ..it can go viral
and windup knockin your wheels off .......
BUT with that said ...it has a will of its own and just
may leap outta the bottle w/o a mind 2 ur feelings

read this jerkoff and report back

Literotica.com - Members - reindeergames - Submissions

in_chastity said:
TJ,

Thanks for your comments and which I completely understand; the thing is I can't change the way I feel and react to the scenario I described. I feel it is only right that I allow my wife to be in love with a real man and not just me, a chastised sub. My fantasies even go so far as to involve castration and/or hormones, so that I can serve her and her bull in the way they deserve.

I hope you are making plenty of money pal..... You wanna lose your nuts for this as well? you may as well throw in the wallet too. There is a Tribe forum on cuckolding - cuckolding pregancy - castration etc. If you wanna lose your nuts check out - I think its - Amanda for advice (as she claims to have de-nutted at least 2 blokes probably using a burdizzo which is meant for live stock!)

Dont be a sheep and enjoy cuckolding whist a complete male. That's a real test of character!!!........ Maybe get one of those padlock thingies? Personally I couldnt do it cos I love to bat off like a monkey on Gerkins when she's out with a guy!!!! THat's what makes it awesome!!

If you want her pregnant by him good luck......

I needed this for my Mrs as we cant do it naturally according to the IVF guy, she has built up a resistance to me and I cant fukc her anymore anyway now.

We tried this a number of times with cuckolding - failed 5 times and are too old for it now probably anyway according to the Medicos with less than 1.5%% chance of it happening. But fair play if that's the way you wanna go. Just be really certain of the consequences. Its a human life and will need love.

Good Luck, how far you take it will depend on the pics you post here I guess. If there aint none - I'll assume you got the boot and she did what I said she would do.

TJ

My fantasies even go so far as to involve castration and/or hormones, so that I can serve her and her bull in the way they deserve.

Why do you need to be castrated to serve them in the way they deserve? You can serve them just as well with a cock between your legs. How does castration play into this at all?

I actually understand your feeling about wanting her to love her bull/lover. I am/was somewhat in that very situation and, to some degree, it was fantastically erotic. The thing is, with respect to her, I didn't or wouldn't have really cared all that much if she left me for him. There was emotional involvement between me and her kids but not so much between me and her-or so I thought. The situation has changed.

I've mentioned this many times, but will say it again, wives usually get sexually involved with other men when they feel something is missing in the romance of their own marriage. Its not usually just a "thrill" to them, as it is with us men. Women usually desire passion and emotional involvement with their sex ... men can take it or leave it. Once a woman finds both security & emotional sex with the same man, she will very likely get rid of you.

Mac is 100% right here. But, I guess the question is do you care if she ultimately leaves you? That may be what happens. I can't imagine why a women would stay with a cuck that she doesn't have any sexual or emotional feelings for him. Really, a woman doesn't want a male slave. She may need you for financial security which is something else all together.

In the real world, she is not going to have a lover that she is physically and emotionally involved with but keep you around as a slave or a pet. Sorry, that's the truth.

melscuck said:
Mac is 100% right here. But, I guess the question is do you care if she ultimately leaves you? That may be what happens. I can't imagine why a women would stay with a cuck that she doesn't have any sexual or emotional feelings for him. Really, a woman doesn't want a male slave. She may need you for financial security which is something else all together.

In the real world, she is not going to have a lover that she is physically and emotionally involved with but keep you around as a slave or a pet. Sorry, that's the truth.

Sadly, this is true, and I learned it the hard way. My wife had several boyfriends over the years, but when she finally found one that she developed feelings for, she ended up leaving me. I should've tried to stop it when I had the chance, but I encouraged it instead, and it ended up costing me my wife. When she stopped including me in the sex with her boyfriend, that should've been the warning sign. By the time I protested, it was already too late. He owned her body and her heart, and I was just in the way.

If you're interested in keeping your wife, I would suggest that you avoid this trap.

Reactions: SuzannesCuck
in_chastity said:
I have found that I have increasing desires to be so completely submissive to my wife that she falls in love with her boyfriend, having real feelings for him as opposed to just sex, which is the current arrangement. The thought of watching her sitting on the sofa with him, kissing him passionately and looking over at me, telling me she is in love with him gets me so aroused...

I would never want to lose her completely, but crave to hear those words from her mouth, knowing that a better man now has her heart as well as her body and that I must give up my place in the marital bed to him. She would delight in telling me that I will never be inside her again and that the only thing I would get to do to her is clean up his fertile sperm from her pussy, knowing that it was just a matter of time before she became pregnant by him.

In a word - NO!

You want her to love you, as you love her. You just want her to enjoy great sex - which can happen only with someone else involved. Even if that someone else spurrs you on to give her great sex yourself!

If she falls in love then she will leave you.

Hi Chastity, have you discussed your fantasy with your wife? What does she feel about it? Would she consider having a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship? Is there anyone on the horizon that you/she knows that could perform that role.

Have you thought of, or taken any steps to make this a reality? and finally, i would love to hear more of the scenarios you have played out in your mind that really drive you to waant to make them happen!

You should want her to love him and desert you, hopefully leaving you destitute and broken. Total turn on. Go for it!

Reactions: ApocAngel
in_chastity said:

Same I want her to marry him

ApocAngel said:
Same I want her to marry him
Why are you digging up a post that's 10 years old?

My wife cut off contact with a bull instantly who texted her that he loved her. ( she said I love what you do to me and love the way you make me feel , but I don’t love you) let’s call it a day”

Reactions: Lovetoshowher
cuckhubby48 said:
My wife cut off contact with a bull instantly who texted her that he loved her. ( she said I love what you do to me and love the way you make me feel , but I don’t love you) let’s call it a day”
good for her - good for you - good for the primary relationship

Reactions: crt

Users who are viewing this thread