• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should my Short Wife be bred?

• Thread starterTrainingher
  • Start date

How Would You Breed My Wife Carol?

• With my own potent sperm!

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • By breeding her to many men in a gangbang.

Votes: 64 41.0%
  • By breeding her only to Black Men.

Votes: 45 28.8%
  • By pimping her out to the highest bidder.

Votes: 23 14.7%

• Total voters

Trainingher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tuscon, AZ
Hey there. Wife is turned on when we talk about her being "loaned" out for breeding. We've been thinking about getting her (Carol) bred by another man or men, (any race) in other words impregnated. We live in Arizona. Thought I'd post some photos for you all to help me decide. She's really petite, only 5ft4 and one hell of a wild screw.:love:

I work as a salesman and she is a secretary for an insurance. :)

What a sexy little body I would dump a few loads into her for you

If you both are comfortable with raising another man's baby (be it interracial) along with the baby's daddy, and deal with friends and family, then by all means go forward, but remember this is an 18yr commitment.

Getting bred to another man is one of her biggest turn-ons. Been thinking I'd like to breed her to different races like Chinese, Mexican, Black etc. just to see the offspring's wonderful traits. Carol weighs next to nothing too so it's a cinch to pick her whole body up and really nail her.

I dig the "beefy" pussy, I would love to eat it then dump a thick load in her.

Yeah her pussy is sweet as apple pie too! My girl is really terrified of "minorities," too so it'd be a big turn on seeing her "blacked" as well as "yellowed" "whited" "browned" "redded!"

Shame you are not in Florida. I would love to put my Hispanic baby in that!

we can travel of course. we want to film her "breeding" when it happens. got to get a vidcam first. :)

yes you should breed her, but as other posters have said. video and photograph the event and post them all on here, we'd love to see it, then also watch the bump grow

oh ill definitely post a record of her getting it good once we can arrange a stud for my little purebred philly. Thinking about her petite little body getting fucked silly by another man drives me insane with jealously but also lust. especially her getting bred in our marital bed!!!! I cant believe I've agreed to do this but she came harder than ive ever seen her cum when i told her i definitely wanted to go ahead with this. I guess their is no goin back now. MY wife is gonna be breeding stock for other men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to arrange a bareback gangbang, get her filled with cum

that sounds awesome. But it might be hard to know just who seeded her. id love to see her tossed around like that as a bunch of bulls each take turns cumming in her little pussy. shes only ever been with me. she was a virgin when we met in h.s.

She looks like she would enjoy that to. She would walk funny for a week

:eek: She's ready and willing, boys!

Trainingher said:
:eek: She's ready and willing, boys!

Did you shared her yet? do you have any nice teasing story for us? Like club, weekend, vacation or other nice one

I'm a 100% serious. Come to Florida and she WILL leave carrying my baby!

Thanks for the offer, Celestial! This upcoming weekend we're gonna meet with a prospective bull for her first breeding.(fingers crossed) We're both really nervous but also VERY excited about the prospect. Didn't expect to breed her to a black guy first but he's responded to our ad vehemently so we'll see what happens. Gotta admit, Carol is shaking in her boots with the prospect but I think it'll also turn her on like crazy too! Wish us luck!

Here's another 2 hot pics of my angel.:yumyum:
Just imagine cumming in there! HEAVEN on EARTH!

Users who are viewing this thread