• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should my Short Wife be bred?

• Thread starterTrainingher
  • Start date

How Would You Breed My Wife Carol?

• With my own potent sperm!

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • By breeding her to many men in a gangbang.

Votes: 64 41.0%
  • By breeding her only to Black Men.

Votes: 45 28.8%
  • By pimping her out to the highest bidder.

Votes: 23 14.7%

• Total voters
She should be only bred by black men, with that body, that what she deserves xx

not only blacks are big, forget that stupid wrong accepting!

she can be bred with white guy too like me!!

Attachments

• 223_1000.jpg
    223_1000.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 184
  • Wow
Reactions: ljcarm
8 more hours to go and her first breeding session takes place!!!!!!

Here's the outfit she's gonna wear! Also have arranged a second breeding session for next week on wednesday when my friend George from work is gonna fill her up with some Irish seed!:love:

No success at all. First the idiot (named rayshawn) calls and asks if we care that he has a small dick. (we didn't.) Then, 30 minutes before he was supposed to meet us at our house he calls up and says he's afraid his wife will find out and also afraid that Carol will find him too skinny. I told the little pussy-boi to go on his way and we'd find a real man to pump her good. He just hung up. What could have been a great night was a total disappointment. Here's hoping Wednesday turns out better!

Finally, after 3 failed rendezvous with other men, my girl Carol was bred in our bed!

I honestly can't describe the emotional rollercoaster you get on seeing your own wife fucked by someone else!
Hoooolleeeeshit!!! :)

Now what you must do is take pics as her belly grows and post them here

He came in her 3 times. Oh man, i don't know what I'll do if she's knocked up... Yeah I'll have to post the pics of her bump swelling. Planning on breeding her out again soon. Soooooo erotic!!

Trainingher said:
He came in her 3 times. Oh man, i don't know what I'll do if she's knocked up... Yeah I'll have to post the pics of her bump swelling. Planning on breeding her out again soon. Soooooo erotic!!

no pics of the action or her cum filled pussy?

Congratulations!
It's extremely exhilirating and intoxicating, isn't it?
Hope you get to enjoy it many times over!

VERY intoxicating. We've looked over the poll together and are considering organizing a gangbang for her. I cnat beleive my luck, but shes willing to give it a try. Momma Mia!:slow:

Trainingher said:
VERY intoxicating. We've looked over the poll together and are considering organizing a gangbang for her. I cnat beleive my luck, but shes willing to give it a try. Momma Mia!:slow:

I wish I could be part of the gangbang

Damn- I just found this thread and I'm hard as steel reading about you too. Especially after getting a look at Carol. Watching my sperm dripping out of her fertile pussy would a pleasure. Keep at it!

Thanks for all of the great comments, you guys. They really get us both going and honestly its because of the great feedback we've got from y'all in this thread that we even tried our little breeding experiment in the first place!

She didnt get knocked up but hot damn was it a good time for all three of us. My buddy from work worked HER really good and now he wants a second go at her! lol. Carol loves to pose for pics so we'll be taking some more soon and maybe some of her next breeding. She's a little iffy on that.

Also, to answer some of the questions weve got mentioning breeding her to a black guy or guys - she's pretty scared of black men so it'd take some convincing, but against her pale skin it'd be pretty sexy I gotta admit.

Here's one of Carol all dolled up at our friend Lisette's wedding last June in New Mexico. Mmmmm

Attachments

• Carolface01.jpg
    Carolface01.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 296
Dude she is hott I would love to dump a load in her.

Carol wrapped up like a present for her next breeding session TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Counting down the minutes until! Now tell me she don't have a body made for breeding!

he's fucking her brains out in the living room! Theyve been at it since 8oclock and Im freaking out! 1st time interracial 4 her and Im turned on but im mad jealous. Anyone else go thru this? shes getting blacked and now Im worried she'll get pregnant. Is there something wrong with me that im super jealous all of a sudden?

Nothing is wrong with you. Try to relax and enjoy the sights and sounds!
I'd think your mind is racing, with 1000's of thoughts going through your head faster than you cn process them. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a big rush of andreline; added to the excitement of the evening, it's easy to see why you could be on 'overload'.
I just hope this is what both of you wanted and have worked for. It sounds hotter than hell, and I hope you're able to share more after calming down a bit.