• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should the BULL live in the slutwife's house?

• Thread starterslutwifelisa
  • Start date
I just was wondering, do MEN really like being called BULLS? I just think it just sounds a little de-personalized.

Patricia69 said:
I just was wondering, do MEN really like being called BULLS? I just think it just sounds a little de-personalized.

Patricia or Pat no I don't and very few white couples or black couples that swing that I know refer to a black man nor a white man as a bull. Some do though.

Well, our BULL does!!!

Good point Patricia.(And i wouldn't pay much attention to anything muleman has to offer.He's a black guy i just found out,and his views arent too terribly different than those of pimpology.)

She asked and he answered. She doesn't seem to like the term either. It is demeaning. Like refering to a woman as a breeder.....a whole.......a slut..........a *****............a cunt. Very distasteful.

snowwhite

I dont mean to be rude and I may be speaking out of ignorance of your situation, but I am really struggling to understand where you are coming from and why you attack so much.

If something works for you then great, if people disagree with you,then great - its all part of lifes tapestry

Although not married I would just say that it is best if black lover does not move in, one of my lovers moved in and you end up watching tv etc it spoils the fun of him just turning up when he needs satisfying. Watching tv and chatting about how your day went are for others, when your black lover is with you it is for sheer enjoyment, but I do agree that he should have the run of the house when he is there.

I have been called Bull, Stud, Master, loverboy, etc. It all depends on how the woman feels and what she wants. I am not offended by any of these names when used by the woman I am fucking.

But back to the original question. No, I don't think a Bull should live in the slutwife's house. Visit occasionally, stay overnight regularly, but not live in. I live by myself and enjoy visits by women, but would not want a full-time live-in partner, even if she is a slut.

i know my slutwife wants me to live with her. but its much more powerful to come and go as i please, and keep her at my place too. she can keep begging that is what she does

I'm the king of my castle. No man is going to come into my home and take it over. If one think he can or will he is welcome to stay in the dog house outside.

pimpology101 said:
I'm the king of my castle. No man is going to come into my home and take it over. If one think he can or will he is welcome to stay in the dog house outside.

Yeah, there's that, too. :nono:

I just can't see turning your home over to someone else. Agree with Pimp here.

and my signature probably says what I think. which is bound to confuse even more

I have to agree with pooch - the surprise element of being able tocome over when ever He wants withoutnotice would keep the slut wife and cuck in constant state of anticipation

Users who are viewing this thread