Show me your absolute favorite pic of your wife’s snatch. I’ll go first.

• Thread starterLippySippy
  • Start date
LoveCumSluts said:
Just imagine running into you both somewhere and while we speak to each other, I reach down with my hand and place it between your wife's legs and feel and rub her pussy in front of you. She would be turned on by that and actually parts her legs a little so my hand gets to feel her pussy properly. Then, she would urge you to take me home so she could suck my cock and then have her holes fucked. I love kinky sex.
after entering the apartment, he asks you to watch him undress, then he takes your hand and slowly walks with you to the bedroom. he looks at me but sees no sign of objection, so he lies down on the bed, spreads his legs and uses his hands to guide your head towards his pussy.

aszelag said:
after entering the apartment, he asks you to watch him undress, then he takes your hand and slowly walks with you to the bedroom. he looks at me but sees no sign of objection, so he lies down on the bed, spreads his legs and uses his hands to guide your head towards his pussy.
Her, you mean. I totally understand. She would have to be dripping with excitement at the prospect of a total stranger entering the marital home and bed, then completely taking control of his slut wife for both their pleasure.
You can watch me take my time eating her pussy then watch her as she begs for me to put my cock in her mouth. Watch how your slut sucks and licks another man's cock before it plunges deep in her pussy. After a good fuck, she begs me to cum in her mouth so she can show you what a good slut wife she is so you can be proud of her slutty action. I shoot my load all over her face and in her mouth and then she licks her lips then cleans my cock with her mouth. After she's had her cum delight, she walks me over to the bathroom and places her face over the toilet seat and tells me to piss in her mouth and face. She wants her face washed with another man's piss. You happily agree to watch this too as this turns you both on, you pull your cock out too and share in the pissing experience. Give your slut a good soak. You can also encourage her to be pissed on while fully clothed too.
So many possibilities with a good slut wife.

aszelag said:
byłoby wspaniale zobaczyć, jak twój kutas wchodzi do jej cipki, a potem do ust...

View attachment 2618159
Jeśli takie jest twoje i jej życzenie, czas sprawdzić, gdzie i kiedy to się stanie. wymienić więcej informacji?

Reactions: Johz
I have 2 favorites. Both taken by unknown guys.

Deb last morning.jpg
dj5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: frenchfuncouple, Paulag, MixedbbcLA and 4 others
My fav(s) of Mary 1 close up 1 full spread

pussy61.JPG
2946d1ca-802a-4664-aa42-727f7b52fb20.jpg

Reactions: BobWheeler, Paulag, Nazareth and 2 others
Wanna watch her get bred so bad

7C2CC594-440A-4106-8F84-75CB3485511E.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Donnierules, BadHusband, BobWheeler and 4 others
I love licking itIMG20221030015604.jpg

• Love
Reactions: frenchfuncouple, Georgecq, Paulag and 3 others
LoveCumSluts said:
I hope that pussy is getting plenty of cock and cum. It sure looks like it could go a few rounds. Needs to be stretched right out and filled with man juice.
Thanks for your comment. I would love to watch her in a gangbang or train, I think she’d stretch out nicely and take them all with ease, as well as being a very happy and filled woman afterwards.

Reactions: LoveCumSluts
This was taken right before it got filled. She sent me a video

received_376272424281271.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BadHusband, Dingos, Paulag and 2 others
cuckforlyf said:
This was taken right before it got filled. She sent me a video

received_376272424281271.jpeg
She's a very good slut for sharing that with you. Love to see that pussy getting fucked real hard and filled with cum till it oozes out. That's perfection right there !

?

IMG_2353.jpeg
IMG_2360.jpeg

Reactions: BadHusband and Johz
Right after having been fucked by her boyfriend, she send it to me.

IMG-49a18c03ad183800e65bed5463f7a562-V.jpg

Reactions: BadHusband, BobWheeler, Paulag and 2 others
Thrasyvoulos said:
Right after having been fucked by her boyfriend, she send it to me.

IMG-49a18c03ad183800e65bed5463f7a562-V.jpg
she always keeps her bra on? i am not too far....

here is my girl

IMG_20231121_024219.jpg

Reactions: Paulag and Johz
Here are a couple of my personal favorites of my VERY shy wife's pussy. These were taken before she was fucked.

076x.jpg
077x1.jpg

Reactions: Paulag and Nazareth
barbdwire said:
Here are a couple of my personal favorites of my VERY shy wife's pussy. These were taken before she was fucked.

076x.jpg
077x1.jpg
She needs a huge cock in that box !

tight

395_1000.jpg

Reactions: Bishot, BobWheeler and Paulag
LoveCumSluts said:
She needs a huge cock in that box !
According to my wife she's never had a cock over 5 1/2"! So huge to he would ne 6"+. She's very tight. No children or pregnancy.

LoveCumSluts said:
Just imagine running into you both somewhere and while we speak to each other, I reach down with my hand and place it between your wife's legs and feel and rub her pussy in front of you. She would be turned on by that and actually parts her legs a little so my hand gets to feel her pussy properly. Then, she would urge you to take me home so she could suck my cock and then have her holes fucked. I love kinky sex.
I have a GF that does this with a friend of hers, who happens to be an old classmate.
There has been some petting, touching, flirting between them over the years. It used to be mostly light-hearted fun, but took a more serious turn a few years ago.
They would meet a group of friends at a bar, and enjoy some drinks and dancing. Dancing was the perfect opportunity for him to grope her, and they typically will grind and rub against each others' crotches.

Then he started touching her pussy through her jeans under the table if they were alone, nobody could see, or nobody was watching. Again, it started very lightly, him putting his hand on her thigh and lightly squeezing/rubbing and keep moving up closer to her pussy. Then it was brushing against it, soon he started cupping and squeezing her lips, and finally got to a point to where he is digging his finger between her lips, and jamming he seam of her jeans between them.

They were having more fun each time, getting bolder, seeing how far they can push one another. She finally wore leggings for him one night, and as you can imagine, offers no resistance to the touch. It was as close to being bottomless without actually being so.
He, of course, worked her pussy over good, and made her soak those leggings.

Sadly, I haven't been there to witness it in person, but I have told her I want her to wear a skirt without panties and let him play with her pussy.
Especially if we can pre-arrange it so it happens while I'm in town.

• Love
Reactions: LoveCumSluts
Pussy...

IMG_1167(2).JPG
IMG_1168 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: frenchfuncouple, Paulag, nelssim and 2 others