• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show Off Your Wife’s Big Booty

• Thread starterSmokie
  • Start date
wife in the shower

m ss 3.png

Reactions: masterofsluts, Dementedgent, jps18 and 3 others
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Thickyoungone, jps18, Sumfunforu and 1 other person
This do?

IMG_2675.JPG

• Love
Reactions: JasonBourne, masterofsluts, moltenneeds and 5 others
Katie's juicy ass

cs1.png

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Lovetoshowher, jps18 and 3 others
I was a slut since high school. I went out with a different guy every Friday night and I almost always fucked on the first date. It was the first time for most of the guys and a lot of them came before they even got it in my pussy. I didn't count, but I must have had almost a hundred cocks over my 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grades. Everyone in the school knew I was biggest slut of JFK Senior High, that's how I got so many dates. My husband doesen't know how many men have fucked me after we were married, but Ihe knows what I was before and I haven't changed.

Karen001.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Marriedbabymaker, masterofsluts and 6 others
What do you guys think love showing her off

Screenshot_20200413_120709_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg Screenshot_20200413_120655_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg Screenshot_20200413_120645_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg Screenshot_20200105_211029_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg Screenshot_20200105_211544_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg Screenshot_20200408_203642_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg Screenshot_20200307_092614_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg Screenshot_20200331_195948_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, Shire, Nazareth and 1 other person
wifeykaren said:
I was a slut since high school. I went out with a different guy every Friday night and I almost always fucked on the first date. It was the first time for most of the guys and a lot of them came before they even got it in my pussy. I didn't count, but I must have had almost a hundred cocks over my 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grades. Everyone in the school knew I was biggest slut of JFK Senior High, that's how I got so many dates. My husband doesen't know how many men have fucked me after we were married, but Ihe knows what I was before and I haven't changed.

Karen001.jpg[/QUOTE
Slut is a typical term used by jealous girls who want to do what you did. experience in most any situation is a good thing. why would sexual experience be different? it adds value to you. You know how to fuck, that’s going to make a man much happier than someone who can’t fuck lol.

Reactions: wifeykaren
Thats my butt.hope you guys like it

IMG_20200413_225638.jpg

Reactions: Readyu, masterofsluts, Nazareth and 3 others
Sumati said:
Thats my butt.hope you guys like it

IMG_20200413_225638.jpg
Arch your back more, spread your legs more and put your face down. Makes for super hot photo from behind.

Reactions: Readyu
Sumfunforu said:
Arch your back more, spread your legs more and put your face down. Makes for super hot photo from behind.
I will keep your tips in mind

Reactions: Sumfunforu
Sumati said:
I will keep your tips in mind
Great ass thanks for sharing it with us

Sumfunforu said:
Great ass thanks for sharing it with us
Thanks.
Pleasure is all mine that u liked it

wifeykaren said:

Karen001.jpg
Perfect wife!!

Another one she is looking for some guys to chat with

3727055D-4AFC-419D-9E46-76225ACBEB4B.png

• Love
Reactions: iroczz, zagc, Tailz and 3 others
X

IMAG0292.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iroczz, mrbonanza, Tanioo and 4 others
Thank you! I would have probably fucked you back then. :cool:

I used to hear a lot of girls calling me a "fat ass *****" and "skank", but I think that just made the boys more interested.

85060430.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Marriedbabymaker, masterofsluts, Dark_Hung and 3 others
wifeykaren said:
I used to hear a lot of girls calling me a "fat ass *****" and "skank", but I think that just made the boys more interested.

85060430.jpg
I would have been! That’s what jealous prude bitches say.

Reactions: Guy2311
wifeykaren said:

Karen001.jpg
My wife was much like you. She was a triple A girl. She told me that she NEVER said no. She estimated that she had sex with 500+ different guys over a 10-12 year period. Sometimes she had multiple 'dates' on the same nights. She won't tell me details but does slip at times. It took a lot of therapy for her to be chaste. Now she's a hotwife, back to where she was when young.

Our story

• Wow
Reactions: wifeykaren and Guy2311