Show Off Your Wife

• Thread starterheadbuzz
  • Start date
slavejohn said:
I'm surprised that no-one has emailed her yet, then I think you WILL be in the shit
She has been. I just got home from work and she told me that someone has emailed her with nude pics. She hasn't blamed me though. She thinks we've been hacked.

wah said:
She has been. I just got home from work and she told me that someone has emailed her with nude pics. She hasn't blamed me though. She thinks we've been hacked.

Keep with this story. If she already believes it, damage control will be way easier.

Oh, and I also wanted to say that she very sexy. Would love to pound her.

Smokexxx said:
Keep with this story. If she already believes it, damage control will be way easier.
I plan to. I just hope that no bright spark sends her here.

Oh man. It's getting worse. I just looked at my wife's temporary ********. It keeps getting extended and downloaded. Shes going to be everywhere.

wah said:
Oh man. It's getting worse. I just looked at my wife's temporary ********. It keeps getting extended and downloaded. Shes going to be everywhere.

then you might as well play again

slavejohn said:
In the first comment

should send her a pic of my dick lol

DarkDevon said:
should send her a pic of my dick lol
I think that would be a great idea

slavejohn said:
I think that would be a great idea

if i don't get a pic of her spreading then i will

wah said:
Yes she is but she looks great! Dod you get busted?

Darrellj said:
Yes she is but she looks great! Dod you get busted?
Yeah. Someone emailed her the link to here. What a dick!

wah said:
Yeah. Someone emailed her the link to here. What a dick!
:( that sucks! She pissed? How did she react? If shes not too pissed this could be a golden opportunity to train her to be a slut.

image16.jpg couch2.JPG feelgood1.jpg Kath_image20.jpg A few older pics of my wife showing off for me and a buddy.

feelgood1.jpg Kath_image20.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nazareth
Karens_Cuck said:
image16.jpg couch2.JPG feelgood1.jpg Kath_image20.jpg A few older pics of my wife showing off for me and a buddy.

feelgood1.jpg Kath_image20.jpg

Slut can't keep her hands off her wet cunt

Reactions: NaweThubsinCO
DarkDevon said:
Slut can't keep her hands off her wet cunt
Very true.... she put on a great show for us, giving herself a massive orgasm. Then we both took turns on her, my buddy fucking her 3 times.

you like to watch i take it

DarkDevon said:
you like to watch i take it
Ohhh yes I love watching other guys fuck her.

Reactions: toolman2c