• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show respect

• Thread starterjoesph33M
  • Start date

joesph33M

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2005
Indoor All Black Orgy from Filth Freaks

I think its important for white men to be made to show respect to the superior black race when they are having sex(and of course all times),but they should be made to serve blacks with drinks and food at partys where the black males and black females have sex

Black people still need to have sex with each other,they need to continue to breed to produce more black young,and what better way to do that then with whites serving there every needs.

That video i posted is just a example i am using to show you what a all black breeding party may well be like,it is something that all white inferiors need to be made by force if needed to watch and see

The raw sexual power of the black race is something else,black men are obviously superior overall to white males,of course there is some exceptions,but over all its obvious whos superior in sexual power,strength,size etc

Black women though get a poor deal at times in IR sex forums,for me they are the most amazing creature ever to set foot on the earth,i adore black women,in the bad old past when there race was getting a awful time,they nearly always held there familys together through sheer will power,they are to be both feared and loved,and for inferior white men they are there to be served,quite simply white men should fall to there knees and be made to kiss the backsides of every black female they can find,in respect and to say sorry for the past.

Any way i know this is way ott for some,and of course is in the main a fantasy on my part,as much as i love watching IR sex,i really dont think you can beat watching all black sex,its makes me feel very humble to know they are producing another superior who as time goes on will increasinly dominate whites something that seemes to be really occuring a lot now,i mean look at any femdom,or bdsm type group or forum,and nearly all the slaves are white,there is a few blacks,but it seems to be a white thing,so why not take advantage of whites submisivness?

I can well imagine the white slaves will make sure everyone is ok,fetch them food and drinks before the event,then when the black superiors are ready,the whites will help disrobe them,then step back with there eyes down and hands behind there backs while the breeding begins,of course they will not be able to stop themselves take a few quick looks up at the awesome and beautiful sight in front of them,but if caught they will be punished right there,a qucik over the knee spanking on ther backsides will do the trick,followed by some corner time,they will be wearing little themselves,but the men will have on chastity belts to stop them selves getting excited,as this is something they should be used to seeing,and its not for them to decide when they are allowed to get to excited,its down to there masters and mistressess

Users who are viewing this thread