• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show us your wife

• Thread starterNavyvet
  • Start date
I want to meet her. PM me.

IMG_20210907_183539.jpg

Reactions: Hornyhubb and Readyu
Pucker said:
here are a few of her on her way out for the night to play with no panties

DSC01890.JPG DSC01887.JPG DSC01904.JPG DSC01905.JPG DSC01895.JPG DSC01899.JPG DSC01892.JPG DSC01893.JPG
this sexy wife would b a rewarding fuck with a new cock up in her married thrill tunnell, may i offer Mine?

Reactions: myslutasian69
Is it a video

Ok. She looks like she needs me on the other end of her sliding my cock deep inside of her. Pushing her farther up on you!! You play with her tits,I will play with that ass. Does she like to be spanked

Nsxb said:
Ok. She looks like she needs me on the other end of her sliding my cock deep inside of her. Pushing her farther up on you!! You play with her tits,I will play with that ass. Does she like to be spanked
So I decided I want some head so I move up front and I tell her to jack you as she sucks my cock. You watch as I use her mouth and throat. Going balls deep down her throat. I think it time I use her asshole. So I tell her to tell you to put my hard cock in her ass. You guide it in as I fold her hip. I push the head in that tight ass. You watch as I start getting deeper in that ass.

My hotwife on temp ******
https://temp.*******/gallery/b8b2c8af-84e2-45cc-ac6b-2489b120e97a

• Love
Reactions: Blackforwhitepussy
Jerkyboy said:
My wife Denise for your viewing pleasure!!

6adb1fa4-752c-4a91-adb5-22286251e7d3.jpg b354b7b6-1560-4201-adb6-caad9ccc6f65.jpg b1d1aab6-948f-45e3-b4fa-7f6cb4f3f207.jpg 4ddba696-6cf8-4293-aa93-d44c598dfccb.jpg 20160221_181917.jpg
Very lovely WOW

Reactions: Paulag, Freddie and Nsxb
Reactions: swingcoupleg and Nsxb
Sevierhotwife said:
My hotwife on temp ******
https://temp.*******/gallery/b8b2c8af-84e2-45cc-ac6b-2489b120e97a
Love the pics

Studpony said:
Very lovely WOW
Love that thick ass. I would love to spread it apart and tongue fuck both her holes!! Use the beautiful face as my cum dump

Nsxb said:
So I decided I want some head so I move up front and I tell her to jack you as she sucks my cock. You watch as I use her mouth and throat. Going balls deep down her throat. I think it time I use her asshole. So I tell her to tell you to put my hard cock in her ass. You guide it in as I fold her hip. I push the head in that tight ass. You watch as I start getting deeper in that ass.

• Love
Reactions: Blackforwhitepussy
pleascuckme said:
stunning ass - she needs breeding bareback in both holes by multiple bulls

Reactions: slaveofmyown, PlannB and sharklasers

Users who are viewing this thread