Showing a friend my wifes pictures

Caudulist

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2022
Sharing Pictures of my wife with a friend.

Last month, I was drinking and was in the mood to share my wifes pics on different sites and reading stories of others showing there friends and such.

So I call a friend of over 30 years to come over for a beer. {The wife was not home that week, she was visiting family out of town} In my shop I have a topless picture of my wife on the wall, he and others had seen it before, but this time I had my laptop open with a collage picture of her naked in the shop and walking around the pool.

I didn't say anything when we first walked into the shop, we walked over to the project I was working on. As we chatted about the project I walked over to the desk where the laptop was and leaned against it. He followed and looked at the screen. I said, "I hope that doesn't offend you?"

"No," we talked about my obsession with showing her off. I still wasn't sure if he was good with it until we went into the house, we had, had a few by this time. He said he needed to pee. The bathroom was next to the home office I had my desktop computer on the web page for our pictures when he came out. I said, "Oh the pictures of my wife on the boat are here, want to see them?"

"Sure," he sat down at the desk, I told him that there were more pictures if he wanted to see them, just scroll down and excused myself to go to the bathroom leaving him alone on the computer. When I got back he had scrolled thru over half of the pics. I then started describing the different pictures.

I think this is going to work out great, I always wanted a friend that I could share my most naughty pics with.

_backyard fun lhc (1).jpg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, fredjac, Paulag and 10 others
Love sharing my wife pics with my best friend. He’s always wanking over her. Turns me and the wife in so much

Reactions: cynful, Antandjane and Caudulist
I had a friend who has since moved away. Our wives were best friends. One day, we admitted that we had taken intimate pics and vids of our wives. When the wives went shopping, we jerked off together in my basement office, watching the vids, sniffing their panties and chatting about cuckold fantasies and more. We did this a few times. thoroughly enjoyed the experience!

Reactions: marteztoplay, cynful, Caudulist and 2 others
gbhl44 said:
I had a friend who has since moved away. Our wives were best friends. One day, we admitted that we had taken intimate pics and vids of our wives. When the wives went shopping, we jerked off together in my basement office, watching the vids, sniffing their panties and chatting about cuckold fantasies and more. We did this a few times. thoroughly enjoyed the experience!
Did you guys ever go beyond jerking off?

although i very much wanted to, i was always afraid to make the first move. so....no we didnt

I started exchanging pics I found on the internet with my wifes sisters husband on Whats app. The women were all anonymous. After a couple of months I slipped one in of my wife with her face blocked. It really got me hard knowing he was looking at her. A few days later I sent another this time I put less blurring on her face. Next time I sent one it had virtually no blurring. He made a comment about her looking familiar but didn`t say he recognised her. Next is the big step of sending him a pic with no blur at all.

• Love
Reactions: hugebbwboobs, barbdwire, cynful and 7 others
I was showing someone baby pics and forgot I had a picture of my boobs when I was scrolling. I have to say it was quite embarrassing lol….not at all who I would’ve wanted to have an “oops” moment with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: itsanoone, barbdwire, Hornyhubb and 3 others
Livinbarewife said:
I was showing someone baby pics and forgot I had a picture of my boobs. I have to say it was quite embarrassing lol….not at all who I would’ve wanted to have an “oops” moment with.
I understand the embarrassment. I accidentally showed a panty bulge.

Reactions: cynful and Hornyhubb
Caudulist said:

Last month, I was drinking and was in the mood to share my wifes pics on different sites and reading stories of others showing there friends and such.

So I call a friend of over 30 years to come over for a beer. {The wife was not home that week, she was visiting family out of town} In my shop I have a topless picture of my wife on the wall, he and others had seen it before, but this time I had my laptop open with a collage picture of her naked in the shop and walking around the pool.

I didn't say anything when we first walked into the shop, we walked over to the project I was working on. As we chatted about the project I walked over to the desk where the laptop was and leaned against it. He followed and looked at the screen. I said, "I hope that doesn't offend you?"

"No," we talked about my obsession with showing her off. I still wasn't sure if he was good with it until we went into the house, we had, had a few by this time. He said he needed to pee. The bathroom was next to the home office I had my desktop computer on the web page for our pictures when he came out. I said, "Oh the pictures of my wife on the boat are here, want to see them?"

"Sure," he sat down at the desk, I told him that there were more pictures if he wanted to see them, just scroll down and excused myself to go to the bathroom leaving him alone on the computer. When I got back he had scrolled thru over half of the pics. I then started describing the different pictures.

I think this is going to work out great, I always wanted a friend that I could share my most naughty pics with.

That is really cool of you to share naked pics of your wife with your friend. He also seems pretty cool. Do you plan to let him fuck her some day too ?
I must say, your wife has some amazing tits by the way. I reckon you should have a threesome. I'd love to join in too.

Reactions: ljcarm and Caudulist
UnsungBeta said:
I let my wife get naked in front of my best friend once. I let him grab her where he wanted. She almost sucked him too. I wish she did and swallowed him.
That is such a turn on for me to witness another man's wife suck another man's cock and she takes his huge load in her mouth and swallows it while she looks him in his eyes and her husband's eyes.
So hot !!

Reactions: cynful
LoveCumSluts said:
That is really cool of you to share naked pics of your wife with your friend. He also seems pretty cool. Do you plan to let him fuck her some day too ?
I must say, your wife has some amazing tits by the way. I reckon you should have a threesome. I'd love to join in too.
I have told him it is ok with me if he does. He has came over a few times and I continue to have to pics up for him to see.

20230922_205405.jpg

Reactions: barbdwire and cynful
I have hundreds of pics on my phone that I regularly scroll through, who sees them? anyone who looks over my shoulder, or curious guys in bars

Reactions: Caudulist
All you blokes who share naked pics of your wife.
Does your wife know and approve?

• Wow
Reactions: Hornyhubb and LoveCumSluts
Caudulist said:

sweet hot Slut

Reactions: Caudulist
Wabbitt said:
worked with Mark for 14 yrs now, he has always thought my wife was lovely ans sees her dressed pics on my phone. we used laugh and he said , you could share....I sent him a photo one afternoon, went from there. He now has a hidden collection of Serra and was very frank about telling me to cums to her. Wild knowing he has photos of every inch of her and her fucking objects

View attachment 2639514
Is that your wife in the pic ?

Reactions: Wabbitt
mrs redback said:
Some know and some don't I guess. You obviously don't approve.
Show us some naked photos of yourself. We'd love to see what you look like ?
Are you a slutwife ?

Reactions: barbdwire and Hornyhubb
LoveCumSluts said:
Are you a slutwife ?
You are correct, I dont approve of showing pictures without consent.
There is probably a photo or 2 on here somewhere if you want to go looking.
I call my self a shared wife. You may call me whatever you wish.

LoveCumSluts said:
Are you a slutwife ?
BTW, my husband has shown pictures of me to other men but with my consent. Maybe he has shown some without my consent and if I find out he has he will need to sit down to pee.. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies and shrimpdikjim
mrs redback said:
yes, she is aware and poses for the pics for you to enjoy
IMG_2666 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, Paulag, Nazareth and 6 others
coyoteviruss said:
Let's see more pictures of her
it is a great feeling showing someone else naked pictures of your wife, have done it several times

Reactions: cynful