• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Showing a friend my wifes pictures

Damn she looks good what that dick in her ass

I too need a friend like this! So we can jerk and cum together to our wives and stuff

Reactions: cynful and Hornyhubb
Livinbarewife said:
I was showing someone baby pics and forgot I had a picture of my boobs when I was scrolling. I have to say it was quite embarrassing lol….not at all who I would’ve wanted to have an “oops” moment with.
Kinda interested as to who it was with

Reactions: Livinbarewife
Zima said:
it is a great feeling showing someone else naked pictures of your wife, have done it several times
ok I will keep in touch, I don't have time to do much today but on early morning most days EST

vin24a.jpg
wet2a.jpg

Reactions: Paulag, kort and Frustratedhub
Zima said:
ok I will keep in touch, I don't have time to do much today but on early morning most days EST

vin24a.jpg
wet2a.jpg
If my friend showed me pictures like this, I would suggest he jerk off

baskwas said:
If my friend showed me pictures like this, I would suggest he jerk off
and I do, was always fun watching her fuck other guys when she was into it

Reactions: baskwas
Caudulist said:
Sharing Pictures of my wife with a friend.

Last month, I was drinking and was in the mood to share my wifes pics on different sites and reading stories of others showing there friends and such.

So I call a friend of over 30 years to come over for a beer. {The wife was not home that week, she was visiting family out of town} In my shop I have a topless picture of my wife on the wall, he and others had seen it before, but this time I had my laptop open with a collage picture of her naked in the shop and walking around the pool.

I didn't say anything when we first walked into the shop, we walked over to the project I was working on. As we chatted about the project I walked over to the desk where the laptop was and leaned against it. He followed and looked at the screen. I said, "I hope that doesn't offend you?"

"No," we talked about my obsession with showing her off. I still wasn't sure if he was good with it until we went into the house, we had, had a few by this time. He said he needed to pee. The bathroom was next to the home office I had my desktop computer on the web page for our pictures when he came out. I said, "Oh the pictures of my wife on the boat are here, want to see them?"

"Sure," he sat down at the desk, I told him that there were more pictures if he wanted to see them, just scroll down and excused myself to go to the bathroom leaving him alone on the computer. When I got back he had scrolled thru over half of the pics. I then started describing the different pictures.

I think this is going to work out great, I always wanted a friend that I could share my most naughty pics with.

_backyard fun lhc (1).jpg
My ex was a ten
I knew my brother n law probably fantasize about her.one day he came over .there were in the floor a bunch of naked pictures of her.i think she did it on purpose.it was hot

Reactions: Caudulist
maturefemale said:
I started exchanging pics I found on the internet with my wifes sisters husband on Whats app. The women were all anonymous. After a couple of months I slipped one in of my wife with her face blocked. It really got me hard knowing he was looking at her. A few days later I sent another this time I put less blurring on her face. Next time I sent one it had virtually no blurring. He made a comment about her looking familiar but didn`t say he recognised her. Next is the big step of sending him a pic with no blur at all.
I am still sending Nic some pics. I have sent a couple of her from behind of her bum and he can clearly see her hair and some of her face. He still hasn't said directly that he recognises her. Just comments on how nice she looks.
Christmas is coming up maybe I will send him a full frontal of her Christmas day as a present. Each pic I send of her makes me so horny. Can't wait to hear what he says about her.

Reactions: barbdwire and Caudulist
Bigtitlover said:
Bigtitlover said:

Livinbarewife said:
I was showing someone baby pics and forgot I had a picture of my boobs when I was scrolling. I have to say it was quite embarrassing lol….not at all who I would’ve wanted to have an “oops” moment with.
Can’t send anymore messages on thread..dm?

Livinbarewife said:
Dm

maturefemale said:
I am still sending Nic some pics. I have sent a couple of her from behind of her bum and he can clearly see her hair and some of her face. He still hasn't said directly that he recognises her. Just comments on how nice she looks.
Christmas is coming up maybe I will send him a full frontal of her Christmas day as a present. Each pic I send of her makes me so horny. Can't wait to hear what he says about her.
I understand exactly how you feel showing your wife naked, exciting feeling

Reactions: franklyhorny
Zima said:
Well, I did it. Set him a pic showing her face Christmas day as a present. He didn`t reply for a while. Guess he was thinking about whet to write. Anyway he loved the idea that he has finally seen nude pics of someone her knows. He has been very complimentary about her and says he will keep the pics to himself. It would be interesting and maybe a bit risky if his wife { my wifes sister} saw them on his phone.

maturefemale said:
I started exchanging pics I found on the internet with my wifes sisters husband on Whats app. The women were all anonymous. After a couple of months I slipped one in of my wife with her face blocked. It really got me hard knowing he was looking at her. A few days later I sent another this time I put less blurring on her face. Next time I sent one it had virtually no blurring. He made a comment about her looking familiar but didn`t say he recognised her. Next is the big step of sending him a pic with no blur at all

Zima said:
Years ago.we had a small video recorder thawas t filled with us fuckin.i came home and found my 19 year old cousin watch them.we just stopped and watch as he Jack off.both of us horny she later fucked him and showed me on video

Users who are viewing this thread