Showing off wifey

• Thread starterSashermann
  • Start date

Sashermann

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2023
Love guys seeing my wife naked , any one show there’s off live to ?

Reactions: antoniodicro, UnownCuck, menow and 3 others
Let’s trade wife pics in Pm?

Reactions: Nakedwife, Sashermann and UnownCuck
Reactions: UnownCuck and cpsweetygameuk
Sashermann said:
Love guys seeing my wife naked , any one show there’s off live to ?
Yes, my husband has shown me off live and naked a few times.

• Love
Reactions: Sashermann, Hornyhubb, antoniodicro and 3 others
mrs redback said:
Did you get a buzz from it

Reactions: antoniodicro and Nakedwife
Reactions: antoniodicro
hornymilfloverzarik said:
Do you want to do it again
Its been a while since he last showed me off but if he wants to do it again I would probably let him. It would depend on the circumstances as I'm not quite as good to look at as I once was. lol. And people seem to be more easily offended these days.

Reactions: antoniodicro
mrs redback said:
Its been a while since he last showed me off but if he wants to do it again I would probably let him. It would depend on the circumstances as I'm not quite as good to look at as I once was. lol. And people seem to be more easily offended these days.
Come on now you won't look too bad.If you could convince him,I'll be first in line to watch you.Dont care about those easily offended people

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback
hornymilfloverzarik said:
Come on now you won't look too bad.If you could convince him,I'll be first in line to watch you.Dont care about those easily offended people
I have a feeling you want to do more than just look.. lol

• Love
Reactions: antoniodicro and hornymilfloverzarik
mrs redback said:
If someone gets offented turn around and leave. Remove thier hand from your mons and pussy and leave.

• Haha
Reactions: mrs redback
My wife and I have shared this arousing fantasy in our sexting and love play since we've been separated due to covid border restrictions for 3 and 1/2 years. we slowly investigated how jealous it would make me feel when she'd tease me and subtly suggest that guys were looking at her and sharing her thoughts that society normally frowns upon or does not suggest openly sharing with your loving life partner.
then once my fiancee knew that I am still a moral person and reliable sustainable partner in all ways she began to respond more and more to my suggestions that it was tremendously arousing when she'd carefully be flirtacious in her dress and her behavior around other men. there is much much more to say.... and I will continue this story later.... over about two years we've slowly explored different cuckold or flirting queen concepts. and suffice it to say she ended up pregnant about 9 months ago, and I have remained supportive and loving to her even though I didn't want her to actually refrain from taking the pill when I finally paid for her to take a weekend trip with her boyfriend with her two kids in the resort town of Santa Ana. She has shared strip tease Photo Shoots with me, audio messages of her masturbating, photos of her messaging with other guys, she's allowed me to listen to her talking with other guys, and most recently videos of her boyfriend fucking her.

first thread here: From cute Hong Kong domestic helper to fully confident hotwife impregnated by bull on my dime

Last edited:
Reactions: Sashermann and mrs redback
mrs redback said:
Wish I could have seen and have you cucked my small penis

Reactions: Nakedwife and Chocolatedada
Things are ramping up here in Thailand , Philippines for my honey, and in Hong kong
since finally two amazing things have transpired for us.

1. My trading strategy has been recognised for 12 months of profitable edge by a Fund and I am getting private clients allocations to manage​
2. my honey has finally succeeded in being offered employment to get her out of Philippines legally without the immigration suspecting anything which has caused her problems once previously​

so this all means that we are going to have more money, more freedom, more mobility, and most of all more happiness.
and when we two tigers are happy..... we celebrate big. if you know what I mean.

Mami is getting confident and so sexy again.

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-10 at 07.23.26.jpeg --yuss.jpg ---bum4.jpg --lookaway.jpg --MalouCurves.jpg ---shoulders3.jpg --todiefor2.jpg

Reactions: Hornyhubb and horndog890
Chocolatedada said:
Things are ramping up here in Thailand , Philippines for my honey, and in Hong kong

1. My trading strategy has been recognised for 12 months of profitable edge by a Fund and I am getting private clients allocations to manage​
2. my honey has finally succeeded in being offered employment to get her out of Philippines legally without the immigration suspecting anything which has caused her problems once previously​

so this all means that we are going to have more money, more freedom, more mobility, and most of all more happiness.
and when we two tigers are happy..... we celebrate big. if you know what I mean.

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-10 at 07.23.26.jpeg --yuss.jpg ---bum4.jpg --lookaway.jpg --MalouCurves.jpg ---shoulders3.jpg --todiefor2.jpg

I'd love to breed her Asian pussy

Reactions: Chocolatedada
more?

D11DF83A-6582-498F-8809-92CF0BA2C3BC.jpeg
6131D733-0022-42CC-A064-34267533B61F.jpeg

Reactions: Sashermann
mrs redback said:
Sì, mio marito mi ha mostrato dal vivo e nuda un paio di volte.
Racconta grazie 😘

Mmmmmmmm hot fucking *****!!!!!!!
Chocolatedada said: