• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Showing wife naked to other men.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
This question has been asked before, but it needs to be revisited. The question for husbands is this: "If you had a chance to help another guy look at your wife when she was naked, even if she did not know about it, would you do it?"

I'm sure many of you understand that showing a wife naked to other men is just a more mild form of wife-sharing, and it is much more safe, without some of the obvious risks. And, many would-be wife-sharing husbands have found this as a reasonable alternative when the wife refuses to fuck with other men.

I have been in this situation a few times myself. Once while she was asleep, I pulled the covers back to show her naked body to a friend. We later discussed what he considered her most attractive features. And, I did not feel the least bit guilty about having done so. I considered that she was "mine" to share with another man in this way.

Son of John said:
This question has been asked before, but it needs to be revisited. The question for husbands is this: "If you had a chance to help another guy look at your wife when she was naked, even if she did not know about it, would you do it?"

I'm sure many of you understand that showing a wife naked to other men is just a more mild form of wife-sharing, and it is much more safe, without some of the obvious risks. And, many would-be wife-sharing husbands have found this as a reasonable alternative when the wife refuses to fuck with other men.

I have been in this situation a few times myself. Once while she was asleep, I pulled the covers back to show her naked body to a friend. We later discussed what he considered her most attractive features. And, I did not feel the least bit guilty about having done so. I considered that she was "mine" to share with another man in this way.

In my opinion, this would be a terrible violation of trust. It is one thing to have a cuckold relationship or any other situation with both parties in agreement, but quite another thing to violate one's wife's right to privacy and right to decide with whom to share her nakedness. Your wife has the right to sleep in her own bed without being violated in this way. Sorry, but this scenario is way over the top for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say go for it/////////

A friend and mine have done it with each others wives and all enjoyed it. Also one night after quite a few drinks a friend fell asleep on our sofa and wife and I fucked on a chair next to the sofa. Saw the friend wake up and we keep on with him watching.

I like the idea of showing a wife or girlfriend to other men and women. Showing her pictures, movies, sleeping form, etc. It'd be better if she knew and played along. I'd love to have her know as I let a friend peek at her, touch her as she "slept", and have her blindfolded and tied as I let a friend take her and she pretended to think it was me. It'd be better if I didn't tell her who it was, so she'd look at all our friends with a sexual curiosity, thinking, "Is he the one who fucked me and came deep inside me as we kissed?" Men would feel her mood and react. mmmmm.

Showing wife naked to other men

This is for Radicalguy who did not like my post about showing my wife's naked body to a friend while she slept. What I did not tell is that most of our male friends had already seen her naked, and had told this friend what she looked like naked. I was merely bringing him up to speed.

If she had been awake, I might have said something like this to her: "Say Babe, Bob has never seen you naked! Why don't you take your clothes off and let him have a look at you? Some of the other guys have told him that you have a really hairy pussy!"

Some may be shocked to know that there are situations in which this can and does happen.

I have asked this question before, but in a somewhat different way. I will ask it again. Men, if you had the chance to secretly observe a naked woman, would you do it, even if she was the wife of a good friend?

Which would be stronger: your loyalty to him, or your need to look at her nakedness?

Once in a previous marriage, a friend walked in on my wife while she was naked! It was a total accident on his part, at least. Later he felt the need to "confess" to me about what he had done and with a bit of encouragement from me wound-up describing what he had seen in great detail. I was not offended, especially since I knew it was a total accident, but I did find it exciting to know that this friend knew exactly how my wife looked naked.

When she and I talked about it, she claimed that he probably hadn't seen too much of her body and without going into much detail, I assured her that he had!

There are many ways of showing your wife. I like to take mine walking to a nearby park, where I make her take off her bra and panties. She wears a semi-transparent white blouse, and goes off behind the trees to slip off her bra. When she comes back, her dark nipples are poking out against the blouse, and her breasts jiggle. Guys walking by or seated near stare at her. After a while, she goes off and slips off her panties. Although it is not evident to other men that she is pantiless, I make her show herself to me before I will agree to go back to the house. She gets more and more self-conscious, and it really embarrasses her when guys come up to her and talk to her while staring at her breasts. We’re pretty sure that sometimes they have noticed she is pantiless. I also make her take off her bikini at the beach sometimes, or at least the top, and walk down to the water and back, even when it is not a topless or naked beach. Although it turns her on, there is also a part of her that hates to have guys stare at her, especially her hairy triangle, and above all if they have suits on. With friends what I do is make her circulate around the house in a pretty skimpy, short, and clingy T-shirt. While it is not transparent, the clinginess of the cotton makes her nipples very evident, and underlines the fact that she is not wearing panties. Once when we were visiting friends, I had her wash the dishes and her tits were wiggling around. The wife got a bit jealous of her husband’s obvious delight at the scene and said something about “hormones flowing”.

Always a thrill

I take great delight in showing off my wife to other men. I do it with and without her knowledge. I have a great nude picture of her that I carry around in my wallet and I just love to show it to other men if I should have a chance to slip it in somehow. She's quite aware of it and has no problems with that at all. I love sharing her pics with others on the internet. I've shared her image with a number of horny guys on line. To be honest I'm surprised that I haven't seen some of them reposted.

I too love to take my wife out to public places like parks, malls, events wearing skimpy, see-thru clothes and show her off to other men. In years past she was into it enough to feel comfortable shedding some clothes and fooling around with me right in front of horny strangers that happened to be hanging out, no doubt looking for action. One time she even let a stranger feel up her tits at a local dogging spot! That was one of the most exciting things I've ever seen.

She's mellowed some with the public displaying lately, but she still likes to play from time to time when the mood strikes her. But I'm always ready to share her. Either in pics or in person.

absolutely. I would if asked.

mark

A good read on this subject

Junichiro Tanizaki, "The Key." Also the Tinto Brass movie of the same name "Il Chiave" Very sexy.

I like showing my wife's naked pics to my friends. Because I would be turned on when they(my friends and my wife) meet. It is just like that my wife getting naked in front of them although in fact she is wearing all the necessary clothes. It seems that their eyes can penetrate her clothes to see her breasts, tits, even her pussy. Many of my friends have seen my wife's body and most of them will masterbate while watching the pics. I feel excited when they do so. I've told this to my wife,however she looks like nothing has happened--not excited and not angry.
BTW,I'm Chinese so my English is not good enough to explain myself. Hope you can understand what I am trying to say.lol

confused cuck, you discussed with your friend all the details of your wife's body, and he told you about his. I guess you are very proud of your wife, and feel very lucky to have her in your life. Your desire to share her with other men is simply your desire to give her a wonderful life (filled with hot sexy adventures). It is right and proper that you have shared your feelings with us.

Users who are viewing this thread