• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Showing wife through Skype

• Thread startermackie
  • Start date

mackie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2011
With pics and videos of our wives being pretty attractive...

I was wondering if there would be interest in catching 'live' glimpses of our (*******) wives through Skype. I can't seem to find a thread on this. :rolleyes:

Just a naughty thought. :p

im into it, also used it already.. (but not over skype) if u are interested
add me yim lolalieb

Linked up with a couple from north of England a few years back,My cock happy wife was a real ***** sitting on a vibrator,doing really dirty things.The guy watching loved it,his misses was sucking him off and the lucky sod his misses was a swallower.Met up with them a couple of times and she just loved spunk,I wish I had more to give her,she really couldn't get enough of it.to far apart and it ended but nice memories.

lola-lieb said:
im into it, also used it already.. (but not over skype) if u are interested
add me yim lolalieb

Awesome! I've added you... let's chat. :D

I actually prefer Skype cos it allows me to be on mobile phone and I've had a better experience that way :rolleyes:

Johnny3344 said:
Linked up with a couple from north of England a few years back,My cock happy wife was a real ***** sitting on a vibrator,doing really dirty things.The guy watching loved it,his misses was sucking him off and the lucky sod his misses was a swallower.Met up with them a couple of times and she just loved spunk,I wish I had more to give her,she really couldn't get enough of it.to far apart and it ended but nice memories.

Wow! That's hot! Wish I could have such similar experiences. Would be incredibly hot, if there was a lot of sharing ;)

It was , we met them through a wife swapping site,the first and last time we swapped.
We had two meetings,one closer to us and one near them.The guys wife told me not to have sex or wank for a week before we met ,so I would have lots to empty in her.her husband was quite wide so we were all happy.
That was my first and only time I have ever met a willing swallower and believe me she wanted every drop.She told me the boys use to like her when she was younger,I wonder why?

I can imagine the amount of spunk you released in her. Wonderful... Which site ? :)

It was a wife swapping site in the uk,i put a picture up of the wife and it told you who had been looking at you profile,we looked at each others profile for about a week ,before we PM each other.
Really decent couple but I don't think the guy was up for it as much as the other 3.
Turned me on when I saw him trying to fist my misses,his hand were smaller than mine and I had already been there.
I put about 4 loads down her throat over the weekend on both occasions,
Got a hard on now thinking about it,aren't memories great.

Johnny3344 said:

In the Middle Ages, there were secret societies where female members sucked as many cocks as they could to get sperm (the elixr of life), because it was believed that sperm was the magic food.

Even Roman Catholics believe it should not be spilt on the ground. If it is put inside a pussy and finds no egg UP THE TUNNEL, then it is absorbed into the bloodstream to boost a woman's health.

Bare backing puts a glow on a woman's skin and a smile on her face, if done regularly.

Grumpy women need more sex - that is the reason why cuckolds are valuable - they don't allow their wife to progress to "missing out grump stage".

Im always showing my wife off on skype!
I love to watch the guys chat with her as she's getting her tight 27 yr old Japanese pussy stretched out!

like that tokyocouple, hopefully u invite me for a session soon

lola-lieb said:
like that tokyocouple, hopefully u invite me for a session soon

She wants to just do it with other couples for now. I showed her off to tons of white cocks already.

Anyone else interested in watching and showing? :) Pease PM me. Thanks. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread