• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Showing wife's naked photos to other men.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have some naked photos of my wife. They are quite revealing. In one she is lying back with her legs spread wide.

One thing that makes them even more exciting is the fact that I did not take the photos! They were taken by a guy who was fucking her just before she and I met.

I have shown them to several other men and I love their reactions when they look at her big tits and hairy cunt! They always thank me for sharing them.

I have had a few guys, however, who asked "Why are you showing your wife's pussy to other men?" The only answer I can give is that it makes me even hotter for her, myself, after I know other men are lusting after her naked body.

It excites me greatly to know that so many other men "out there" have looked at her naked body and are wishing they could fuck her!

Mac, thanks for your question. These threads have a way of being morphed into discussions which have little to do with the original questions. For that reason, they sometimes need to be restated.

Also, we are encouraged to not "bump" older threads up, which leaves only the option of starting all over.

Does that make sense?