• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Showing you face being identified?

• Thread starterjesssicajj
  • Start date

jesssicajj

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2011
Hi im jess and i want to post some pics but i dont know if i want to show my face. But in a way it would turn me on knowing ppl might notice me and see how much of a slut i am :) what do you think i should do? How do you feel about being identified?

Post pictures, only if you're comfortable with it. I am.

You can obstruct your face, there are software programs that you can use to blur or change your face. Even Microsoft Paint can be used to "mask" a face.

Unless you've got some unique tat in a public place that should "anonymize" you.

xox
gw3n

I look at it this way... if you post here, the only people here are ones with a similar fetish or curiosity... so who are we/they to condemn someone for being here! lol

i guess i will be first...be,submissive,voyeur

Attachments

• me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 237
4331852lg-main_Full.jpg use it :D

LOL..!! You need to make 2 -3 openings on the sack before putting it over your head, man.

In my case, I only show pics of my Japanese wife's sexy body (see my photo album), but her nice looking face. I have no confident at all to privacy protection on the internet.:)

104829d1307476835t-showing-you-face-being-identified-4331852lg-main_full.jpg
...:D

You guys are kinda missing her point. It turns her on to think of being identified...it's can be a big part of the thrill, no different than standing nude in front of an open window or flashing the shoe salesman.

I say if it adds to you excitement to think somebody will recognize you, you shouldn't deny yourself what you really want to feel, go for it! We'd love to see your pretty face, too, along with whatever else you want to share.

Thsnks for all the advise guys :)