• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

shrink it

• Thread starterDaisy23
  • Start date

Daisy23

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2006
www.ratearod.com
I've read some references on here to cuck guys shrinking their dicks. I've always wanted to be a little smaller... how do you do it?

Daisy

becoming smaller

I would also like to find resources on this....I imagine you could take steroids but I am not willing to go that route. I am already small but wish to be smaller

anybody? any ideas?

chastity

Keep him locked up in a chastity belt and his useless cock will shrink, if you dont use it you lose it.

I want a smaller dick too. I'm only 4inches long as it is but want my little dick to be even smaller. I love being humiliated about being so small and want it smaller to feel more ashamed. I've tried not using it for long periods of time, like 8 months with out jerking off or any kind of sex, but he only effect it had was, it now takes longer to get fully hard and I don't wake up with a hard on anymore. I'm still the same size. Although the shame of not being able to get an erection quickly or at all under the slightest pressure is a bonus.

4inch said:
I want a smaller dick too. I'm only 4inches long as it is but want my little dick to be even smaller. I love being humiliated about being so small and want it smaller to feel more ashamed. I've tried not using it for long periods of time, like 8 months with out jerking off or any kind of sex, but he only effect it had was, it now takes longer to get fully hard and I don't wake up with a hard on anymore. I'm still the same size. Although the shame of not being able to get an erection quickly or at all under the slightest pressure is a bonus.

===========

4" is plenty small enough for humiliation
and there is no way to make it bigger or smaller :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread