• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shy Indian Wife

• Thread starterIndiancuck101
  • Start date

Indiancuck101

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2009
Hi,
I desperately need help convincing my shy indian wife. She is 37 and very pretty. Has not been with any other man. I have got her from no way to when I am ready. She gets really hot think about it but is conflicted. I need the silver bullet to move her into the arms of her big black lover.

Been there, done that..

I know exactly how you feel. We are an Indian cuckold couple and were in your position a few years ago. My advice - go with an Indian guy the first time, less of a cultural jump. Finding the "right" Indian guy can be a tough ask (I'm sure YOU know what I mean) but if your wife is anything like mine that is your best bet. Good luck from New York... :)

hotcouple32m24f said:
I know exactly how you feel. We are an Indian cuckold couple and were in your position a few years ago. My advice - go with an Indian guy the first time, less of a cultural jump. Finding the "right" Indian guy can be a tough ask (I'm sure YOU know what I mean) but if your wife is anything like mine that is your best bet. Good luck from New York... :)

Very good advice.

hotcouple32m24f said:

we're an indian cuck couple too. i dont entirely agree with this approach to be honest. my wife will not do other indian men as in general they dont seem to be as big. if you're looking for your wife to change into a slut, then the first experience has to be awesome for her, else it will set you back by years! the first guy who fucks her must have a big cock, else she's going to fuck some chap and then wonder what's the point of doing this.

i saw my wife transform into a complete slut after just the first time she had a huge cock pounding her hard. that's what you need to aim for.

hotwifecouple1 said:
we're an indian cuck couple too. i dont entirely agree with this approach to be honest. my wife will not do other indian men as in general they dont seem to be as big. if you're looking for your wife to change into a slut, then the first experience has to be awesome for her, else it will set you back by years! the first guy who fucks her must have a big cock, else she's going to fuck some chap and then wonder what's the point of doing this.

i saw my wife transform into a complete slut after just the first time she had a huge cock pounding her hard. that's what you need to aim for.

I agree the indian wife should try out of race with a big cock first. it would be easier.
if it's indian man culture and so on might come into play.

I think you should let her pick the race

Why not just ask her? Some women like other races and consider having sex with them as naughty. Some women prefer a race. I am Indian, and I can attest that there are Indians who are more than just 'adequate'.

hi,

I would recommend go with an Indian guy , get ger hooked up ...dont make her feel guilty any time... once u do it or try to mention it in some way she will be upset.... Remember its easy to fire the silver bullet but u will have face it every day in her eyes as she will be full with pleasure...

Ron

in case

In case you cant find any local try your neighborhood, go for a Pakistani cock. am in bahrain

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 98
  • mine4.jpg
    mine4.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 91
dead?

I think you are not interested in keeping the thread alive? be practical..

Users who are viewing this thread