• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shy wife Tracy

• Thread starterbaylinerboyDC
  • Start date

baylinerboyDC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2007
Hello, we are new to this group. I have a fantasy that I share with my wife about seeing her fucking with a bull who can give her a lot more than I can. She loves my cock and loves fucking but I know I am only average at best and would love to see the look on her face and the screams coming from her as gets rammed deeper than she has ever experienced before.

She is very reserved about having her picture taken and wont even let me take her picture in a bikini, never mind naked with her legs spread for the world to see.

I make up fantasy scenarios when we are in bed which get her realy hot and wet but so far there is no chance of taking it any further than a fantasy between the two of us.

She knows I am sending a few pics of her and I know she is very turned on just hoping to hear fantasies from other guys similar to the ones I make up for her. We would love to hear any comments from you guys about how you would seduce her and use her. Who knows, she might just be swayed into taking things a bit further.

I have put her pics in the Fake section too, and hopefully I can show her some pics of what she would look like taking a big bull cock up her tight little pussy and ass.

baylinerboy said:
Hello, we are new to this group. I have a fantasy that I share with my wife about seeing her fucking with a bull who can give her a lot more than I can. She loves my cock and loves fucking but I know I am only average at best and would love to see the look on her face and the screams coming from her as gets rammed deeper than she has ever experienced before.

She is very reserved about having her picture taken and wont even let me take her picture in a bikini, never mind naked with her legs spread for the world to see.

I make up fantasy scenarios when we are in bed which get her realy hot and wet but so far there is no chance of taking it any further than a fantasy between the two of us.

She knows I am sending a few pics of her and I know she is very turned on just hoping to hear fantasies from other guys similar to the ones I make up for her. We would love to hear any comments from you guys about how you would seduce her and use her. Who knows, she might just be swayed into taking things a bit further.

I have put her pics in the Fake section too, and hopefully I can show her some pics of what she would look like taking a big bull cock up her tight little pussy and ass.
lets see more of her

Nothing particularly hot I'm afraid, yet!

I would love to see somebody cum over her pretty face.

love those blue eyes.......would love to fuck her

Thanks

Thanks for your comments guys, I would love to watch you both fucking her especially if you can give her more than I can. What have you got and how would you give it her?

She is going to get so wet knowing there are guys out there looking at her pics and wanting to fuck her.

She is a lady

I see in her full body pic. I can say she is a lady that can be easily turned into a slut behind closed doors. And then leave back to the public again in what she, is a lady.

I love ladies who can be total sluts in the bedroom.

I can picture you wife behaving like that a total slut, asking for a hard dick different than yours.

Thank you.

She is a lady but loves a cock and loves to cum behind closed doors. She gets very hot and wet when I make up fantasy stories of other guys fucking her. Could some of you guys tell her how you would use her as your slut? Better still if you could put a pic with your description so she can put a cock to the story. One day I hope we will be doing this for real.

!!!!!!

My advise to you is the old saying,
Be careful what you wish for.
But then again F---k it who gives a sh-t enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread