• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shy wifey getting braver

• Thread starterBustyWifey
  • Start date

BustyWifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2013
View attachment 240623I have grown from going topless on vacation to letting guys jerk on my tits and now I have a few black lovers - good progress in 3 years

Very nice. Love those tits. Love to see more. How about some pics of your lovely pussy?

I knew it. I knew it. What a lovely pussy. How about some pics of you getting pounded by strange cock?

Unbelievable breasts!!! Love to see more of you in any kind of action...

Very hot pictures!!
Please show us the ones with your black lovers

more watersports, some action shots, spunk filled pussy

Only have 1 or 2 watersports - not really my thing unless I really need to go and pervy hub grabs his camera.

Might leave this site - feedback and comments are few and far between which puts me off posting more pics

Take care

BustyWifey said:
Only have 1 or 2 watersports - not really my thing unless I really need to go and pervy hub grabs his camera.

Might leave this site - feedback and comments are few and far between which puts me off posting more pics

Damn! Those are some fine titties! Pretty yummy looking pussy too!

Try not to be put off by the lack of responses. This is a fairly slow moving forum, aside from the lame "u want sum dik?" posts.

Love the smoking pics... it would be awesome to bump into you at the park or wherever you are to watch you show off. My GF loves to be overexposed in public too. One of THE hottest things a woman can do.

Would love to suck you, fuck you, jerk off on you and fill you full of my spunk. You are one sexy lady.

Jesus, you look amazing! Would you were that dress out, say, to a local pub? Incredible!

BustyWifey said:

dont go.

Users who are viewing this thread