Sign of a Sissy? or white Beta Boi?

• Thread starterlittlehubby4
  • Start date

littlehubby4

Barrie /beta boi/ femme cuckold Barry
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
Jersey City NJ
It still seems amazing to me how all it takes is to view just a one, or two pictures of a black cock and I immediately begin to leak. And if it is a gif of a cumming cock, forget it, totally immediate leaking.
How many have the same reaction?
It is a programed response it seems now.
What do you think...?

Reactions: xswitch, LucidMatrix, tinydicklett and 10 others
Pretty quick here as well, although not only BBC for me...

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, SquirmingSub and pouyatina
littlehubby4 said:
It still seems amazing to me how all it takes is to view just a one, or two pictures of a black cock and I immediately begin to leak. And if it is a gif of a cumming cock, forget it, totally immediate leaking.
What do you think...?
When i see black men having sex with white women i have erection in seconds

Reactions: SissiHubby, marko766999 and plmcuck
same here

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta and SissiHubby
littlehubby4 said:
What do you think...?
Sounds like you're a gay beta-boi (and maybe a sissy-boi as well). But, there's nothing wrong with that....

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta, Cuteboi and SissiHubby
same here
quick cum no hands

Reactions: SissiHubby
I have enjoyed it since I was young.

sissy ********

Photo on 5-1-20 at 4.44 pm #2.jpg sissy contract2aweb.jpg sissy spadeskneel fin2ov4jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: subcuckimpot
i am totally mesmerized by black men. i, also, am attracted to black women. i just wish i knew the easiest way to find BBC to suck. i had my ass fucked once by a BBC & i was amazed with how good it felt.

Reactions: cuck72
Yes cus it our natural reactions. We are inferiour to BBC. So we want to serve them

• Love
Reactions: LucidMatrix and cuck72
If my wife ever knew that I masturbate in her panties, and nighties after she goes to work. And that I do it watching sissy men sucking cock video's. If she ever knew I get so excited thinking of being a mans sissy GF. And I even love watching those white guys sucking BBC's. I know she would be so disgusted and never look at me the same. I use to just think of other men fucking her, now I think of those same men fucking my mouth and sissy ass.

• Wow
Reactions: tinydicklett, Teampower, Capt. Ron and 1 other person
SissybitchChris said:
Yes cus it our natural reactions. We are inferiour to BBC. So we want to serve them
I agree.

Pussyfreebeta said:
When i see black men having sex with white women i have erection in seconds
Do you think of being that woman? I really get off just watching how she acts with that black man and his cock. Then how he takes total control. I think of being that woman, but I'd be his sissy girl.

• Wow
Reactions: LucidMatrix, Pussyfreebeta and Capt. Ron
I can't take my eyes off his thrusting cock, coated in juices

Reactions: cuck72
cuck72 said:
Do you think of being that woman? I really get off just watching how she acts with that black man and his cock. Then how he takes total control. I think of being that woman, but I'd be his sissy girl.
sounds like you’ve been on a bit of a journey toward your feminine side. nothing wrong with exploring but just be prudent in who you share with, especially your wife based on what you posted before.

I get so hard just imagining two big hard body black men all over my old white sissy daddy body. I think of their special black man smell, and OH YES! their big rock hard black cocks. WOW! If wife ever knew that I think like this, I'm not sure how she'd react.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
sissy_suzzy said:
I can't take my eyes off his thrusting cock, coated in juices
OH YES! and we know we want to suck him clean.